For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly o'clock shock

2 posters

Go down

Silly o'clock shock Empty Silly o'clock shock

Post by Ian B Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 am

I wasn't feeling that well so had an early-ish night yesterday, Dexter followed me and curled up asleep on the bed at my feet when I refused to play with him. *Something* woke me at 1.15am, I could feel a cat at my feet but could also make out a light coloured cat sleeping next to me.

Thinking I'd better check it was Dexter and Max I switched the bedside light on, and was gobsmacked to find the light coloured cat was Stripey Tail, but the cat at my feet legged it, tho' wasn't Dexter nor Bola either Shocked I can't believe it was the black cat from across the road as he and Stripey hate the sight of each other, so that only leaves two others, the thieving black cat and tatty-eared-tom, and my money is on it being tatty.

Stripey deciding to sleep on my bed was a first, but finding another cat doing so as well was a major surprise.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Silly o'clock shock Empty Re: Silly o'clock shock

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 am

Oh wow, they're really settling in with you, quite heart warming to hear Stripy and Tatty are feeling so comfortable with you now, they decided to sleep with you. Dirty little stoppy outs. Silly o'clock shock 72767 Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 am

I can't say for sure it was tatty Kath, but he seems the most likely even tho' he's still very nervous of me outside.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content