For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never again

2 posters

Go down

Never again Empty Never again

Post by Teddy Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:43 am

Today for various reasons I was up quite early so let my two out. 5 minutes later all hell had broken loose, it sounded as though there was at least 3 cats fighting, Sophie for sure, Moto was probably standing in the sidelines and then another unknown voice. Two nights ago a big hairy cat came calling, ran across out roof and what a noise that made, so wondering if it's the same cat. One thing for sure, that's the last time they get out to play early on. Never again 43453

Bit worried actually as my rabbits free range in the garden and Moto and Sophie don't bother them, but a strange cat maybe a different matter. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Never again Empty Re: Never again

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 am

Probably right to be worried Kath, if Sophie and Moto aren't around to chase this cat off. I've had more than my share of early morning fights here involving my lot and I dare say, so have my neighbours Embarassed Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm

You're right, and if they're out there that may act as a deterrent, funny that I don't see this cat during the day, well so far I haven't. Bet Brian would win if it came to a scrap. Never again 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down