For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the bed all to myself..........

2 posters

Go down

I had the bed all to myself.......... Empty I had the bed all to myself..........

Post by Ian B Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 am

........till a pushy-pawed-purr-machine in the shape of Dexter arrived at 1.50am. I hadn't seen him all day so was due a visit, but I don't get what he was doing out at that time of night. If he'd been out earlier I would have expected him to have called confused When I didn't move my arm from under a very warm duvet to stroke him, he settled for a game of hunt-the-toe instead, any thoughts I had of a undisturbed nights sleep were short lived.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

I had the bed all to myself.......... Empty Re: I had the bed all to myself..........

Post by Teddy Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 pm

hahaha, unfortunately they can't read the time, he was just saying hello. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

I had the bed all to myself.......... Empty Re: I had the bed all to myself..........

Post by Ian B Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 am

He's almost as bad as Fudge for wanting attention at silly o'clock, she'll get up for a drink but *has* to sit on me for a while on her way back to where she'd been sleeping. At least she doesn't toe hunt or paw me wanting strokes like him tho'.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:13 pm

But why???? I'll never understand cats, she could have a drink, then go back to sleep, oh no, she'll sit on you just for the sheer hell of it. I had the bed all to myself.......... 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 am

I wish I knew why she just has sit on my chest, it's never across my legs or feet, Kath confused It's not as tho' she curls up and goes to sleep, she'll just sit there purring her head off for 10 minutes before going back to the box/windowsill/wherever.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 pm

I had the bed all to myself.......... 72767 we'll never know.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:52 am

Fudge slept on my bed last night Shocked as did Dexter, and I woke today to find Stripey had joined them Shocked

Now all I've got to do is find the fur ball I heard her coughing up *somewhere* upstairs at silly o'clock.

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:37 pm

uuuurghhhh I had the bed all to myself.......... 72767 walk about in your bare feet, you'll soon find it. Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:24 pm

I still haven't found it, hopefully it was all sound and no end product. Not to be outdone, Dexter threw up in the hall this afternoon...............and that's still to be cleaned up.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum