For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............

3 posters

Go down

As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............ Empty As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:02 pm

............it's now that time of year for filthy paw prints everywhere Rolling Eyes My kitchen floor has gone from being reasonably clean to a disgrace in one afternoon, and the mess Jimmy made of my cooker top had to be seen to be believed Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............ Empty Re: As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............

Post by Teddy Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 pm

hahaha we've just changed our kitchen flooring to black marble effect, so much better.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............ Empty Re: As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............

Post by Ian B Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:39 pm

When I got the kitchen flooring I was disappointed to find it was a much lighter colour down here than it looked in the shop, especially as I'd *supposedly* gone out of my way to pick a darker colour than the old flooring Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh bad move Laughing the black marble hides everything, we had cream ceramic tiles before and they always looked grubby.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 pm

I've got black carpet in my bedroom (what's left of it Embarassed) and while it doesn't show much dirt it sure as hell shows cat hairs Rolling Eyes As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............ 975384

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 am

Not satisfied with leaving a gobsmacking amount of fur overnight on the freshly hoovered living room carpet, Fudge also left a trail of regurgitated food from the recliner to the door Shocked Not what I wanted to see first thing today Rolling Eyes As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............ 975384

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

As if excess fur wasn't bad enough............ 878172 she's not showing lady like tendencies is Fudge Laughing
My son has a black carpet in his bedroom and it shows up every morsel and speck there is. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

I know the feeling Ian. My floor is bloody awful to clean, you have to soak it first then mop it. Mutley is the worst offender for the footprints on a newly washed floor.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:34 am

I've got 2 supposedly anti paw print mats behind the flap, but all they seem to collect is fur Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum