For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going round in circles

2 posters

Go down

Going round in circles Empty Going round in circles

Post by Ian B Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:19 am

All cats do it, but Fudge must have been trying to set a new world record last night as she was at it for hours. There's little room for her to start with on the cabinet in the living room, so watching her struggle to get comfy was a bit confused but then I noticed just how *dirty* her rear end and legs were and how often she'd stop to clean herself.

It looked like her fur was just wet and muddy, tho' I guess she may have had a bad dose of the runs and ended up pretty messy, but what puzzled me all the more was her constant purring while doing this. I know cats can purr when in pain, etc, so I went to bed hoping she'd have sorted herself out overnight as I didn't fancy having to *help* her today. Thankfully all seems well again now, she's more settled, tucked into brekkie and is clean again Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Going round in circles Empty Re: Going round in circles

Post by Teddy Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Does seem a bit bizarre that they purr while doing something we fine repulsive, thankfully though it couldn't have been anything to worry too much about.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down