For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate Buddy

3 posters

Go down

I hate Buddy Empty I hate Buddy

Post by littlekitty Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:48 am

at the moment. He's in my bad books. For the past three days/nights he's been bringing in baby birds and mice, when I'm in bed, then tucking in. I know it's just nature but he really isn't starved enough to do this, he's even "hunting" after he's had his dinner. I really wish he wouldn't kill the birdies, let alone eat the things in front of me, put me off my tea last night, he practically ate a baby bird whole in front of me. Evil or Very Mad. So he's definately not giving me any kisses for a while.
No
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

I hate Buddy Empty Re: I hate Buddy

Post by *Prince* Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 am

Oh Lynne, its dreadful isnt it! And like you say, it is nature, but when you know they've just had their dinner! Evil or Very Mad
Poor wee birdies and mice, but what can you do? I feel for you.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Ugh... oh it's so horrible! I can completely understand he's in your bad book... *shivers* And poor little birdies... and at the same time I wanna give Buddy a big snuggle and say "what a great little hunter - good boy!"... lol!

But little babies... I still remember the horror of Pok brining home a rabbit, and how I cried when he did his first kill. I guess that one upside to the babies being indoor, only thing they hunt now is spiders!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content