For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another catloving newbie here

+2
pokbg
AngelKitties
6 posters

Go down

Another catloving newbie here Empty Another catloving newbie here

Post by AngelKitties Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:32 pm

My name is Tabetha. I have 2 pretty little kitties- Shadow and Cuddles. I love my kitties so much. They are like my own children. Smile
I also am married to my hubby Philip for almost 7 years now. We also have 3 beautiful children together--Kaylei Joy age 5years old, Dalton Mitchelle age 2 years old (will be 3 on 8/12), whom I dont think likes cats as much as he likes dogs. He is soooooo much nicer to dogs than he is with cats. And we also have little Micah Alexander age 10 months (will be 1 on 8/12 also). We also have a guinea pig named Coco who is 4.5 months old
I am sooooooooo excited to have found a forum where I can finally brag about my little kittes. ( Maybe I can gets some tipe on how i can convince my hubby to let me have another kitten also. Another catloving newbie here 43453 )
Anyway I cant wait to get to know everyone on here and to see all of your little kitties.

P.S. I think i will have to get one of those kitties signatures. That is a neat way to show off the cats that we have Smile

AngelKitties

Number of posts : 7
Cat(s): : Shadow and Cuddles
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Another catloving newbie here Empty Re: Another catloving newbie here

Post by pokbg Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Hello Tabetha - welcome!

Wow... you sure do sound like you got your hands full... lol! And your family sound lovely (loving the names of your kids, both furries and human).

I'm the mom to Baby-Girl, my gorgeous little calico princess, and Pok, my handsome silver tabby male. No bio human kids, but got (quite a few!!! lol!) step kids.

At the moment we live in Edinburgh... in the middle of the city... and hating every second of it! lol! Neither me nor my partner are "city people", and the kitties miss theri freedom of being able to come and go as they plase (now they have to be indoor only)...

Yes - we want to see piccies of your babies!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKitties Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:53 pm

I promise i will show some pics later today. Right now I have to go run some errands but when i come back, Ill show you my little kitties.
Thanks

AngelKitties

Number of posts : 7
Cat(s): : Shadow and Cuddles
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Tabetha!

I'm Ceri and i have 3 cats - Moli (12yrs), Misty (4yrs) and Monty (1yr).

Looking forward to seeing some photos of Shadow and Cuddles!! Smile

Ceri
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 260
Cat(s): : Moli, Misty & Monty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum Another catloving newbie here 167479

I'm Nicola mum to Lilly a 1 1/2 year old ginger moggy and Saffy a 4 month old black moggy.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:39 pm

Hi Tabetha, welcome to the forum, I am Kath (Teddy), and I have Moto who is a 4year old ginger boy, Sophie, my little princess is an 18month old tabby and Teddy, he is around 16 months old, pure white, totally deaf and a bit of a walking disaster, he can't help breaking things. LOL. Looking forward to seeing pics of your 2. Very Happy
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:23 am

Hi! Welcome.

Loving your kids and kitties' names! I'm Helen and I live with my fiancee (no human kids yet), I'm mum to Maddison (beautiful big black girl, that my partner took in as a kitten approx 7yrs ago, she's been through alot and hates vets!) and Bramble, a little grey girl that we found abandoned on a motorway approx a year ago as a young kit (she's going through the mill atm). Look forward to hearing more about your furry family and seeing some piccies!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down