For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know it's why i love them but....

+3
Teddy
*Prince*
Ceri
7 posters

Go down

I know it's why i love them but.... Empty I know it's why i love them but....

Post by Ceri Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:26 pm

...what a pair of monsters Moli and Monty are being!!

It all started about 15minutes ago when Moli came up to me wanting to sit with me so i pulled up a chair next to me and then had to lift her up (bless her she had a couple of attempts of jumping up, you can see her gearing herself up and then chickening out, she just doesn't have the confidence anymore), by the time i'd turned round she had climbed over to the computer chair so i pointed to her chair and told her to go back, which she did!!

Anyway Monty turned up and jumped onto his spot on the table behind me, doing his 'you love me cos i'm gorgeous' face because Moli was there and he was jealous! So when Moli saw he had arrived she started demanding attention from me but when i fussed her he was doing his cute look even more, and when i fussed him she shouted at me, argh!!!!

Then it all settled down again, Moli went to sleep and Monty was having a wash. THEN Monty did his favorite trick of pushing a pile of papers on the floor to get my attention (i know he does it on purpose because he does that 'fuss me now please' face and flick of the head when i turn round!!). So i turned round to tell him what a cheeky lad he was and give him a fuss and when i turned back Moli (who had been asleep!) was lying on my chair as if she'd been there all along!!!!! I know it's why i love them but.... 172268 I swear they are in it together, winding me up!!! I know it's why i love them but.... 43453

Ceri
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 260
Cat(s): : Moli, Misty & Monty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

I know it's why i love them but.... Empty Re: I know it's why i love them but....

Post by *Prince* Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 pm

I know it's why i love them but.... 72767 I know it's why i love them but.... 72767 Oh what a couple of wee tinkers! Priceless! PMSL at Moli acting like she'd "been there all along" *whistling nonchalently* !
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

I know it's why i love them but.... Empty Re: I know it's why i love them but....

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:11 pm

ROFL, yeah we love them but they drive us nuts at times. Right pair of characters you have there Ceri. I know it's why i love them but.... 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:18 pm

You've got to have eyes in the back of your head, haven't you! If one's not at it the other is. What a pair, it sure sounds like they are in on the fun together!
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 pm

ROFL! They have been planning this for weeks, just to drive you insane! lol! They sound awesome... a pair of nutters, but totally awesome!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:06 am

LOL! Oh fanastic! They really wanted attention from their mum! Such characters! I love it! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by heather Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:57 pm

What a cheeky bunch! They must have some sort of conspiracy on the go! LOL!

Heather
heather
heather

Number of posts : 22
Cat(s): : Sylvester, Matilda, Gizmo and Tootie
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down