For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddy

5 posters

Go down

Buddy Empty Buddy

Post by littlekitty Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:34 am

When I got this morning I noticed that Buddy had a small amount of blood on his shoulder and he has also lost his collar, which had his magnetic key for the flap on it, luckily I have a spare collar and spare magnets. I have checked to see if there are any wound but I can't see anything, so don't know if he has been fighting or got caught on something. He hasn't had anything to eat, he is just lying in his bed sleeping. I thought how can he get in the flap without his magnet on, maybe it didn't shut properly when Mary came in, because I know he went out last night, and I also saw the other black/white cat on the estate that doesn't like Mary, so probably he was trying to stop these two fighting. I shall keep an eye on him today to see how he gets on.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Buddy Empty Re: Buddy

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Buddy-boy, what have you been up to?

Oh Lynn you have a little bruiser there! I hope he feels better soon, bless him, your big lad!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:05 am

Hope Buddy is feeling ok!

It could have been that he's been in a fight, and the blood could have come from the other kitty. No matter how it happened, hope your gorgeous boy is ok... and that he won't be going around loosing more collars (it's such a pest when they keep loosing them... and especially for you with the magnets too).
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:19 am

How is the Budster Lynn? It sure is a pain when they lose their collars and/or magnets - Princey has one of those too!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Buddy is looking much better, he's gone out so he must felling alright. I did manage to put on a spare collar and also bought extra magnets for each of the babies just in case. Now all I need to get is another id tag for his collar. So far his other collar hasn't turned up, the neighbours usually bring them back but he must of wander a bit to far this time. Just hope he doesn't get up to mischief when we go on holiday. Buddy 43453
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:25 pm

Glad to hear the handsome boy is feelign better!

littlekitty wrote:Now all I need to get is another id tag for his collar.
Aaaaaaaargh! Oh I remember those days... cost me a fortune getting new tags and collar several times a month with Pok! In the end I had to give up on the tags, and just get collars, as £20 a month just to get the tags was getting too much. He is microchipped, so I just had to relay on that.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:35 pm

littlekitty wrote:Now all I need to get is another id tag for his collar.
You could try doing what I did with Bola for a while, I simply wrote his name and my phone number on a slip of paper and attached it to his collar wrapped in clingfilm to keep it dry. It might be a bit fiddly, but it worked and is a lot cheaper than having to keep buying ID tags.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content