For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another cat related *poor nights sleep*

4 posters

Go down

Another cat related *poor nights sleep* Empty Another cat related *poor nights sleep*

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:46 am

Hi All,

Following on from my finding Bola, Dexter and William all flat out on my bed when I wanted to go to bed, William showed me how grateful he was to have somewhere warm and dry to sleep by waking me up at 3.15am by being sick on the landing and in the hall Evil or Very Mad

I'd barely shut my eyes again when at 3.25am, Jimmy, who had been asleep on the junk room windowsill, decided to get up for a snack from Bolas dry food in my bedroom. No biggie in itself, but either Fudge or Ginger Tom, I'm not sure which, spotted him going into my bedroom and all hell let loose under my bed Evil or Very Mad

This woke Bola up who came to investigate, who then decided as I was awake it was only fair that I played with him Evil or Very Mad

I was still awake at 4.30am. I overslet today, I wonder why? Laughing Evil or Very Mad

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Another cat related *poor nights sleep* Empty Re: Another cat related *poor nights sleep*

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:54 am

Another cat related *poor nights sleep* 43453 Maybe if you let your house (the whole lot) apart from the spareroom, you could sleep there, Just keep the door shut. God could you just imagine the mayhem, if that happened. Loads of cats let loose with no supervision.Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Another cat related *poor nights sleep* Empty Re: Another cat related *poor nights sleep*

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:10 am

Hi Kath,

It's not far off that now tbh.

Jimmy and Dexter spend more time here than next door, I think Dexter only goes home for food, tho' he does eat a bit of the dry that's always available and both seem as comfortable here as at their real home.

Now Ginger Tom has discovered the spare bed, he's as happy as Larry, regular food and somewhere warm and dry to sleep, he couldn't really ask for more, especially if he is a stray. Part of me was hoping his presence would put the others off coming so often, but not a bit of it, they've all found their own *special place* here so don't often come face to face.

6 cats when I woke up today, and only 2 are actually mine Shocked

Ian (pronounced mug Laughing)
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:26 am

ROFL I was telling Steve your story and he asked how many cats are actually yours, when I told him, well I won't repeat what he said. LOL So having heard your story, Steve now knows he's got nothing to complain about. Another cat related *poor nights sleep* 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:48 am

Hi Kath,

Whatever it was that Steve said, I'm pretty sure I said a lot worse last night/this morning Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:34 am

ROFL! Oh that's a cracker! Oh I know... evil me... but I cannot help but laugh of your misfortunate sleepless night! lol!

Honestly... you truly are a cat magnet... soon you'll have to get an extention on the house... not for the kitties... but for yourself! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm

lol! Well, I'm afraid the only thing for it is to admit defeat! The house is there's, they simply permit to to stay to open food for them and the occasional belly rub. Clearly they are sending you the message that it's now time for you to move into a tent in the garden...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:10 pm

This just goes to show how bloody contrary cats can be.

It's absolutely teeming down here atm, lightening, the next clap of thunder is starting before the last has finished, yet only Fudge and Bola are inside, and they are peeping out of the cat flap.

God knows where Ginger is, he's not even in his box in the shed.

William is sat on the back doorstep (trying to shelter and failing) but refusing to come in.

Jimmy and Dexter are trying to keep dry under a small fir tree in my garden.

Yet they all want to come in when it's dry..................confused

'EDIT'

Jeez, I can't remember the last time I saw rain like this Shocked but I do love a good storm and this one is building up to be something special.

'EDIT #2'

It's getting closer now so the lightening is much more visible, very spectacular Another cat related *poor nights sleep* 579159 I've just had a quick look at next doors back garden, it's fully paved and the rain must be three inches deep atm, and it shows no sign of stopping raining.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Oh god all I can think about is what Becky went through last year, now I can't remember where she lives but I really hope she doesn't have to contend with that again.

As for the kitties, ROFL, you have to love them, daft as brushes sometimes. Sophie doesn't mind the rain now but when she was little it was a different story, now wind, they're not too keen on windy days.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:41 am

Ooooo... sounds spectacular (I love a proper thunder and lightening storm).

ROFL! Funny little buggers those kitties are... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down