For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My human sister

3 posters

Go down

My human sister Empty My human sister

Post by Ali Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Great idea this....

I'm Isis, I live with my mummy, daddy and my sister Isla in a house in Stockport. I was born in Preston, near Liverpool and my mummy and daddy brought me home to live with them when I was 3 months old. We all lived happily with each other and mummy and daddy loved showing me off to their friends, which I loved!

Last March, mummy told daddy that she was pregnant. I didn't know what it meant, but mummy's tummy grew over the months. She was really big, and people came and went to visit us. I loved it when mummy was in bed because I could feel her tummy with my paws and I'm sure I felt something kick me back! One day mummy was in pain, I didn't know what was gonna happen to her. She didn't go to sleep in bed, she stayed on the sofa for 2 nights crying. Daddy was asleep. It got worse and one day daddy had to take her away to hospital, I was scared....what was happening? Was it to do with the big tummy? She stayed away 1 night and when daddy got home after the night spent on my own, he was so tired. Mummy wasn't with him. I missed daddy (and mummy) I wanted to be stroked and fussed over.
The next evening daddy went out, and when he returned he had mummy with him! But mummy had something with her, and the big tummy was gone! Mummy was carrying a small bundle in a blanket. It was my sister Isla. They put her to sleep in the basket that I really wanted to sleep in myself, but mummy and daddy wouldn't let me. She made these weird squeaky noises when she wanted to be fed. I soon came to realise that this little small 'mummy' wasn't to replace me or harm me, she was like mummy and daddy and she couldn't do much. She's older now and it's her birthday soon, mine as well in November! We love to play with each other, she chases me and I can get up high coz I know she can't get me! Recently we moved to a house from the flat. It's great, there's so much room, and I sleep with mummy and daddy in their room!!! I love my human sister, except when she tries to eat my tail.....
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My human sister Empty Re: My human sister

Post by caitsith Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 am

My human sister 167479 Hi Isis! Im Daisy. Wow! Gosh that must of all been a bit worring!? Wif your mommy! i mean. You were with your mommy and daddy from an early age! Very Happy That's good. We,my real sister and i didn't find our mommy and daddy till we were about 7 months old! Im glad you have someone else to play with too! I kinda get bored with my sister sometimes,she can be a bully. Im glad your mommy was ok. I dont know what i would of done! Isla sounds like lots of fun! I think she might get bigger and bigger one day so you might have to find other places to hide!
Look after that tail of yours too!
My human sister 69228
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 am

Lol! Oh bless you Isis, its lovely you have another family member to play with, uou'll be really good for your human sister and can teach her respect for animals with is a wonderful gift for any child! Anyone know why the writing in the reply box is huuuuge? lol

Its not just in the reply box, its all gone big! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content