For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big cardboard box......

Go down

Big cardboard box...... Empty Big cardboard box......

Post by Ian B Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

.......that my new speakers arrived in. It measures 3ft 5 inches by 2ft 2 inches and is 1ft 2 inches deep, and with the polystyrene packing removed and holes cut into it, you'd think it was be the perfect cat-plaything/hideaway wouldn't you?

Not a bit of it, even after a liberal spraying of concentrated catnip and my putting a few dangly toys inside, they've barely looked at it Rolling Eyes The very much smaller box that my latest order from pets-at-home came in has had more attention confused Rolling Eyes

I fully expected getting all sorts of action pics, but it looks like I'm going to be disappointed..............tho' no doubt they'll be wanting to play in it after I've gone to bed tonight.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Big cardboard box...... Empty Re: Big cardboard box......

Post by Ian B Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Now Fudge has moved into the box, the only action shot I'll get is of her asleep Laughing tho' Jimmy does run and hide there when either Bola or Buddy are chasing him, so there may well be fireworks at some point. It's probably just as well I cut several holes in it, he'll need them for a quick escape if he bumps into her there.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down