For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince - limping again

+2
Teddy
Chunkyboy
6 posters

Go down

Prince - limping again  Empty Prince - limping again

Post by Chunkyboy Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Sean went home at lunch time and noticed he is limping again! Crying or Very sad Just hoping to goodness, that like the last time a month or so ago, it will disappear as quick as it appeared, and he has just landed on it a bit stiffly. Its getting way too near to us moving to have to cope with him being "caged" again, if it is his cruciate in a bad way again. Fingers crossed. We will just have to keep an eye on him, and if he is still limping tomorrow, then it will be a trip to the vet.
Mind you, whether this is coincidence or not, this morning, when I left home at 6.30am I cut through the school play ground (our lane runs between our cottages and the school) and beyond the school is the MAIN road through the village. Well, as I was coming through the wee gate, I heard a rustle, I sh*t myself as I thought it was a person (it was pitch black at that time of the morning mind!), I then heard an almighty cat fight, turned round from the gate, and who should be in the MIDDLE of the main road, but PRINCE, scrapping like a thug with another kitty! I shouted his name and his neck did a 360 degree, then he shot off back across the pavement and through the school grounds towards home!!!!! The little sh*t........ why I outta........., SO whether it was this little set-to that has caused his knee to start playing up again, I dont know.
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Prince - limping again  Empty Re: Prince - limping again

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh it's not funny but I got a real good picture in my head of him *scrapping like a thug *, why do i always think our kitties don't fight, shag or do anything *untoward* Wink hopefully by tomorrow his knee will have settled down again, wonder if he feels it more when the weather is cold, like arthitis? Good luck, you certainly don't need to added stress of McChunks being caged when you're moving.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Poor Princey-pie! I hope his leg improves overnight, a caged Prince is not what you want come moving time. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Thanx girlies. He doesnt seem to be limping at the moment, just "gingerly walking" and lifting his leg a bit off the floor. We will keep our eye on him, and try to deter him from going out (although cant really do that tonight as we have no litter tray - got thrown out a while back and we havent got round to replacing as he NEVER uses it - apart from when he was caged! Will have to get one tomorrow as we will need one anyway for his journey up to Scotland and when we get to mum and dads) We can just "try" to keep him in and deter him from jumping up and down from things, carry him upstairs etc! Rolling Eyes Oh bless my big bundle of McChunky Lurve Laughing
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Lets hope it's just a slight battle wound and nothing serious. Maybe he limped on purpose to get your sympathy because he knew you'd be angry with him for fighting Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Ian B wrote:Lets hope it's just a slight battle wound and nothing serious. Maybe he limped on purpose to get your sympathy because he knew you'd be angry with him for fighting Laughing

Ian

Prince - limping again  43453 Prince - limping again  43453 Prince - limping again  43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 am

Teddy wrote:
Ian B wrote:Lets hope it's just a slight battle wound and nothing serious. Maybe he limped on purpose to get your sympathy because he knew you'd be angry with him for fighting Laughing

Ian

Prince - limping again  43453 Prince - limping again  43453 Prince - limping again  43453

Prince - limping again  72767 you could well be right - as Sean said he came in "looking all sheepish" and flung himself onto his back for belly strokes - like he KNEW he was in trouble! Prince - limping again  43453
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Awwww bless the poor handsome chap, lets just hope Ian's right lol!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 pm

So far so good - no more limping, but still walking rather guarded. Just keeping our eye on him and "trying" to deter him from jumping up and down - not an easy job eh!
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Gee I'll say, glad things look ok though, have a chat with him and let him know not to do anything stupid cos he's going his travels soon. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:50 pm

How is the handsome fella now?

nicola