For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vac time

2 posters

Go down

Vac time Empty Vac time

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:01 am

Well I did what I always do and I took them to get their yearly vacs, so much for me considering not to. Wink Moto hasn't been himself since, he was the one who squealed when getting the injection, Sophie barely blinked, it hasn't affected her in the slightest, but Moto has done nothing but sleep. I'm not too worried as he's still eating, so not sure if he is ailing or just lazy. Will see how he goes today and may phone the vet and see what they say. I know Steve had to come home and lie down, 2 sets of vacs and a tub of pro fibre for a sick bunny and we were £100. Sheesh. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Vac time Empty Re: Vac time

Post by Ian B Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 am

£100 Shocked

Still, at least you don't have to worry about Sophie and Moto Kath. I know I'm taking a chance in not having my lot done that could easily cost me more than money, but I'm still to be convinced all this isn't just some sort of, I can't say scam, but money making scheme.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 am

I know what you mean, now I don't vacs my rabbits and the forum I joined (all very into rabbits) that's just a no no, people will atually shoot you down in flames for not doing it. I stated that all my rabbits over the years, lived long lives, the youngest to die was 4 and that's acceptable in rabbits. Didn't vaccinate any of them, which makes me wonder why I do my cats but not the buns. confused
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Think the drama queen will be alright Laughing he's eating for Scotland asusual and annoying Sophie. he has spent a lot of the day in his bed but it has been wet and cold here, so can't blame him for that.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down