For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little boy blue

5 posters

Go down

little boy blue Empty little boy blue

Post by siam*mum Sat May 31, 2008 5:11 pm

i recieved a phone call today from lynn to say leafs brother who was so small incomparison to his sisters died yesterday
he did not have a name yet so i have named him "little boy blue" he can now grow up over the rainbow chasing butterfiles
he was the first to eat the first to use the litter tray he was the smallest but the most forward.
i did not want to let him go un-noticed he was sooo loved in such a short time
poor baby xxxx
siam*mum
siam*mum
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 171
Cat(s): : Twiggy,Petal,Madge & Jack
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.siamaiden.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

little boy blue Empty Re: little boy blue

Post by pokbg Sat May 31, 2008 5:21 pm

Oh no... Oh Emma... what sad, sad news.

Sweet dreams Little Boy Blue! You were just a tiny little one, and your time was cut much, much too short this time around. Still, you had a wonderful life for the short time you came to visit us - a wonderful human family and furry family that loved you, and we were all blessed her on this forum too, having gotten to "meet" you online.

Sweet dreams, little sweetheart, you will not be forgotten. Sending you lots of cuddles and kisses up to Rainbow Bridge, where you'll get to grow up, and have lots of fun chasing butterflies and befriending all the other loved kitties that are waiting for us up there.

So sorry for your loss, Lynne... gentle hugs to you, Emma and everyone else that had gotten to know and love Little Boy Blue.

little boy blue 32846Angel_s_have_Pets_Too
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat May 31, 2008 7:10 pm

I'm so sorry Emma. He has touched a few lives in his short time and will be very much loved by those he's touched. He was too good for this world. Poor mite.

Chase those butterflies little one, run and be free, experiencing all the fun things you didn't have a chance too in this world. You will be forever remembered on here and in the hearts of those who've had the pleasure, honour and fortune of knowing you.

Sleep now little one. xxx
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat May 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Oh that is so sad, you must all be gutted, for him to be the first to eat and use the tray and then for this to happen, I find that just too sad.

Little Boy BLue, you tried so hard little one, but they wanted you at Rainbow Bridge, have fun wee one. x
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:24 pm

So so sorry to hear this Emma. It is just too sad. Bless you Little Boy Blue. xx Crying or Very sad
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down