For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet today............too quiet.

3 posters

Go down

Quiet today............too quiet. Empty Quiet today............too quiet.

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:21 am

Hi All,

As it's *persisting* down outside, I expected a housefull when I got up today, but not a bit of it, there was only Fudge and even she was on her way out. That was two hours ago now and I still haven't seen any of them Shocked

They were all in when I went to bed, Fudge, William, Bola, Ginger Tom and even Dexter and Jimmy, tho' there was a bit of squabbling in the early hours as both GT and Dexter wanted to sleep on my bed (Dexter won with my help) The full bowl of dry in my bedroom is untouched, as is the cat milk and wafer thin ham I left in the living room for GT.........very, very odd.

I know Bola is about nearby, I heard the bell on his collar when I shouted him, but he must be doing something pretty exciting to keep him out in this weather.

I really should be enjoying the peace and quiet, but I can't help thinking at any moment now there's going to be six cats, all soaked to the skin, will come haring in and make a mess by jumping all over the furniture/beds.

'EDIT'

I don't know how he's done it, but GT has just turned up, bone dry Shocked he must have been in the house all the time, but God knows where.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Quiet today............too quiet. Empty Re: Quiet today............too quiet.

Post by maddymoo Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Hmmm, yes, silence is unnerving... it usually means they're up to no good! LOL. I've got an image of them all coming tearing in through the cat flap (breaking it of course) and sliding across the floor, before scarpering upstairs leaving behind pawprints and that glorious smell of wet cat that we all lurve... LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 pm

And it stayed quiet till about 5 minutes ago, then Ginger Tom decided to stalk Dexter Evil or Very Mad I've had to chase GT away three times so far, he'd dead set on having a go at poor Dexter, who is presently sat cowering under my bed.

It can't just be coincidence that the cat's GT doesn't like are not mine. He never bats an eye when Fudge or William are near, and will even back away when Bola gets brave enough to give him a paw swipe, but 90% of the time he goes off on one when he sees Dexter or Jimmy in the house.

'EDIT'

Bloody hell, he's just had a go at Jimmy now so I had to chase GT outside Evil or Very Mad tho' luckily he stops when I shout at him. I know I've said I'd rather Jimmy didn't call at all, and as long as he goes home I don't mind the odd visit, but this situation has all the making of something nasty happening, especially as I'm not here all the time to keep control of things.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 am

GT is really off colour today. He refused some wafer thin ham first thing today and went back upstairs, then started heaving when I took a bowl of food up to him. I just managed to get him to the kitchen before he was sick, and he disappeared straight after, but has just come back still looking sorry for himself and hasn't asked for food.

Amazingly enough, both he and Dexter slept on my bed last night with no problems. GT was there when I went to bed and Dexter woke me at 1am by jumping up onto my bed. I assumed it was Bola, but switched on the bedside light to check, and while they gave each other a few evil stares, that was it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:24 pm

GT has just eaten some wafer thin ham and a bit of tinned food he'd refused earlier, so he's feeling better if still not 100%, and he's now dead to the world on my bed.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Poor GT, but he's eaten now, so that's a good sign.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Teddy wrote:Poor GT, but he's eaten now, so that's a good sign.
Eating is a good sign Kath, but the food staying down is a better one Wink Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 pm

[quote="Ian B"]
Teddy wrote:Poor GT, but he's eaten now, so that's a good sign.
Eating is a good sign Kath, but the food staying down is a better one Wink Laughing

Ian[/quote

Oh yes, can't argue with that, it's the horrible LOUD noise they make. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down