For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty, dirty Bola

5 posters

Go down

Dirty, dirty Bola Empty Dirty, dirty Bola

Post by Ian B Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi All,

I'd forgotten all about this till I was coming home from shopping just now, and it's gross, even by his standards Laughing

I was sat on my recliner yesterday evening and he jumped up onto the footrest part. He stopped and started sniffing at the sole of my shoe, I didn't think anything about it at the time, but then he went back and started pawing at it.............then trying to bite *something*

I couldn't just sit there so had a quick look at my shoe and found..................a piece of chicken wing I'd cooked earlier Shocked somehow I must have stood on it and it'd stuck. That is bad enough, but by the looks of it I'd been outside in the wet and tramped all round the house with it there, it was filthy

The dirty little sod didn't want it when it was fresh and clean, but covered in mud, dust and hair it was irresistable to him Dirty, dirty Bola 878172 Laughing

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Dirty, dirty Bola Empty Re: Dirty, dirty Bola

Post by Teddy Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:17 pm

The dirty little sod didn't want it when it was fresh and clean, but covered in mud, dust and hair it was irresistable to him Dirty, dirty Bola 878172 Laughing

Ian
[/quote]

Dirty, dirty Bola 72767 Dirty, dirty Bola 72767 Dirty, dirty Bola 72767 God he never fails to amuse me, dirty little sod indeed.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Dirty, dirty Bola 653545 Ye gadz, thats making me "urge"! The little sod though, not interested in a fresh chicken wing. He really is a naughty little boy. Dirty, dirty Bola 43453
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Haha! But dirty, its combining many delicious food groups for him and has been 'tenderised', he's just showing his own culinary tastes! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Ian B wrote:The dirty little sod didn't want it when it was fresh and clean, but covered in mud, dust and hair it was irresistable to him Dirty, dirty Bola 878172 Laughing
ROFL! Oh that really got me going... thanks Bola and Ian - I laughed so hard I got cramps! ROFL!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content