For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginger Tom said hello..........

4 posters

Go down

Ginger Tom said hello.......... Empty Ginger Tom said hello..........

Post by Ian B Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:09 pm

.........just now by headbutting me Very Happy

He's been on the wardrobe all night, I've just been in to see him and had to stand on the end of the spare bed to reach him. He came straight over and butted me, all the time purring like a mad cat, tho' tbh, I think both had less to do with him being glad to see me, and more to do with the fact he had some cooked meat and a chicken wing for breakfast Laughing

He's wandered over a few times, and I half expected him to headbutt me then but he's always backed away at the last second before today.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Ginger Tom said hello.......... Empty Re: Ginger Tom said hello..........

Post by maddymoo Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Awwww GT, what a cutie! I bet there's a major lap cat in him waiting to come out, such an effectionate lad.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:09 pm

maddymoo wrote:Awwww GT, what a cutie! I bet there's a major lap cat in him waiting to come out, such an effectionate lad.
The more I see of his behaviour indoors, the more I think he must have been/still is, someones cat, he's just too well behaved to be a stray.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:42 pm

What a little sweetie! Give him a headbutt back from me!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Ian B wrote:
maddymoo wrote:Awwww GT, what a cutie! I bet there's a major lap cat in him waiting to come out, such an effectionate lad.
The more I see of his behaviour indoors, the more I think he must have been/still is, someones cat, he's just too well behaved to be a stray.

Ian

Its sort of sad in a way, it feels like he's been used to attention and being so friendly and affectionate and just loving being with someone, then something's happened and that part has gone away. Its so nice that he's finding the love and attention he craves at yours with you. Bless him, big ginger wuss. Wink
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:26 pm

maddymoo wrote:
Ian B wrote:

Ian

Its sort of sad in a way, it feels like he's been used to attention and being so friendly and affectionate and just loving being with someone, then something's happened and that part has gone away. Its so nice that he's finding the love and attention he craves at yours with you. Bless him, big ginger wuss. Wink
Could well be like that for him, but I'll never know for sure. I don't pressure him to do anything here, he's free to do whatever he wants. He can stay upstaiors by himself or come down and join the rest of the gang, it's entirely up to him.

I say he acts like he's used to being in a house, but there's one thing that suggests otherwise, he doesn't quite know how to pull a door open with a paw. He sits there, even try and open one but always uses his left paw and that's a near impossibilty Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:26 pm

Moto can't open a door with his paw either ian, I put it down to his learning difficulties another thing he can't do or doesn't think to do is to pull his food dish out from under the radioator. Where we feed them is beside the radiator and he rams his head into the dish as though he's never seen food, so the dish is pushed against the wall, now Sam did that but sam took his paw and oulled the dish back in place. Moto squashes his head under the radiator, never fails to amuse me.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down