For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showdown

5 posters

Go down

Showdown Empty Showdown

Post by Ian B Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:49 am

Hi All,

Last thing last night (12.45) I had two visitors, the 'stray' ginger and black tom cats. Both had come in for a feed, but each finding the other in the kitchen was superbly funny, they were like two cowboys circling each ther waiting for the other to draw first Laughing I wish I'd got it on video, but I didn't want to leave them while I nipped upstairs to get my camera.

The black toms nerve gave out first, he made a dash for the flap after a few minutes and sat outside till the ginger tom had eaten and left, and strangely, they ignored each other then. I've said before the black tom has a good appetite, he ate 4/5th's and it went down so fast, I swear he didn't have time to breathe in Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Showdown Empty Re: Showdown

Post by maddymoo Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:09 pm

LOL! Cat-fight at dawn! Oh that must have been a funny sight. Still, the cheek of it! Behaving territorially (?sp) in your home! LOL, fab!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:22 pm

ROFL! Thank goodness they don't carry guns... lol! *imagines the 10 steps, and the draw*
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi All,

I really like the black tom, he's so pathetically grateful for the food he gets it's almost heartbreaking, and I'll bet he's a real softie when he isn't so nervous. It's just a pity he sprays when he sneaks in, else I wouldn't mind taking him on, even tho' I'm pretty sure he's getting on a bit.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:24 pm

Oh poor boy, what an appetite though, you'll have to be buying extra supplies at this rate. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:13 pm

Lol funny image of the two cats!

It's sad that they are so hungry, but they are lucky you run a fabulous cafe for them Ian!

Ceri
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 260
Cat(s): : Moli, Misty & Monty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:19 am

LOL! Oh yes, Ceri! 'Ians Cat Cafe!'
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:16 am

maddymoo wrote:LOL! Oh yes, Ceri! 'Ians Cat Cafe!'
Never a truer word.

I was sat downstairs last night when I heard a almighty banging and thumping/running up and down the stairs, and thinking it was Bola, set off to quieten him down. When I got upstairs, it wasn't Bola, it was his new best friend, next doors youngest cat chasing one of Bolas toys round my bedroom.
There was no sign of Bola, he was outside as it turned out, but this cheeky so'n'so had invited himself in and was having the time of his life. I already spend ages every day chasing Jimmy and Max from next door out of the house, without this one joining in as well.

As for the black toms appetite, it's the best I've ever seen on a cat, he's only a tad underweight so he isn't starving. I seldom see him during the day (occasionally first thing for breakfast) so I assume he goes to his real home then. He's got a fantastic, full of character face, and that coupled with his all but silent miaows, means he's a great cat imo.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content