For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking of catnip

5 posters

Go down

Speaking of catnip Empty Speaking of catnip

Post by Teddy Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 pm

well not catnip really but Sophie is going carazeee for my emery boards, those small pink and gray ones from Boots. Everytime I pick one uo she is right over and nuzzling into my hands and rubbing her face on the board, right now she's rolling around the floor with one between her paws. It's so weird. confused
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Speaking of catnip Empty Re: Speaking of catnip

Post by Laura Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Percy does that! I've got a pack of yellow ones and if I leave one on the coffee table it'll disappear to be discovered under the kitchen table. I'm guessing they like the texture, let's just hope they don't file their teeth down Suspect
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Good old Sophie, she's only doing it 'cos she knows you'll wonder why Kath Laughing

Definitely speaking of catnip.............

I took out 4 of the valerian catnip toys for my lot and put the rest in a drawer in the hall, sat here at my pc just now I could hear all sorts of scrabbling/scratching/general noise in the hall, so as Fudge was here with me, I thought it must be GT or Bola or maybe Dexter and Max who were with Bola on the spare bed the last time I looked.

I've just checked and they are all wide awake, but none have moved from where I left them, and I heard the flap go at a rate of knotts as I went downstairs, so it looks like I've got a visitor after these new toys Shocked I knew they hummed a bit, but I'm surprised they smell that much Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 pm

Sophie just wants to be all lady-like like her mum! Good girl! lol! Well... I don't have that sort of fancy stuff in the flat (or the house for that matter), and they're not too interested in our nail clippers... lol!

looks like I've got a visitor after these new toys
lol! That's the new thing now... you'll have to provide entertainment too at your cat hotel!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:16 am

Hahahaha! I wonder why that is? Mads has a thing for cotton buds, which we have to keep hidden from her. When I first moved in with Calvin, I left them out when we went somewhere and when we got back there were chewed up cottonbuds all over the house! LOL! She turns into a kitten again for them! Out of curiosity I chucked one past Bramble the other day and then found it difficult to get off her, mainly as I was being an evil mum ROFL at her running around shaking her head (she'd got it stuck to the roof of her mouth). LOL

Do you ever come home to find that Sophie has given herself a french manicure too? LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:16 pm

French manicure and a pedicure. LOL I did wonder if it was the texture but she jumped up and got all smoochy before she knew what they felt like. So am supposing it was the noise they made. Emery boards, cotton buds, Ian you should just have gone to Boots and got them, probably cheaper. LOL

I also worried about her teeth, that couldn't be right, filed down nashers. ROFL.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down