For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death trap............

+2
Teddy
Ian B
6 posters

Go down

Death trap............ Empty Death trap............

Post by Ian B Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:17 pm

......Max from next door that is.

I've never known a cat who gets under my feet like he does Evil or Very Mad How I've not stood on him or broken my neck tripping over him in the past few days I just don't know.........it's been more good luck than judgement that's for sure.

It wasn't so bad when he first started visiting, all he wanted was to be left alone to sleep on the spare bed, but now he's getting into that cat-winding-round-your-legs-at-every-opportunity habit and it's driving me up the wall. I suppose the only good thing is that since he only has half a tail, I can't stand on it Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Death trap............ Empty Re: Death trap............

Post by Teddy Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:36 pm

I find that so annoying too, s=especially if I get up during the night and Sophie wants attention, I can't see her so it's a case of feeling about with my feet so I don't kick her sideways. Laughing
Last week I got up from the sofa to go to the bedroom and she came careering along the lobby (which is tiny) and somehow managed to get between me and the bedroom door and manage to jump up onto the scratching pole, all within a second, I about went head first into the door, the air was blue.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Yep, Max appears from nowhere as well. I know he's only being friendly, but bloody hell, has he got to wind round my legs so often? tho' I'm grateful he hasn't done it on the stairs yet.

It's a good job my mum isn't around to see him, she wasn't that keen on cats (even tho' the house was full of cat ornaments) and the one thing she really, really hated was leg winding Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Thank goodness for the little things... just wait until he realised how mch fun it will be to "trip uncle Ian up on the stairs" lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 pm

ROFL, you'd miss the leg winding if it were gone! (ok well, maybe not! LOL). Aye, the Boo often just walking infront of me when I least expect it and either trips me up or gets an accidental kick! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Mary is the same , if I'm going up or down stairs she appears from nowhere determined to trip me up, specially when I'm carrying something. I nearly fell over her the other day as I was putting washing outside and I didn't realise she was sat at my feet. The little madam just sat there and watched me trip.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Prince is the same. He has had many a side-ways-kick, cos he just appears like magic, without any sound! Death trap............ 43453
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down