For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face

+3
littlekitty
maddymoo
Ian B
7 posters

Go down

At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face Empty At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face

Post by Ian B Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:15 am

At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face New_bo11

and one of Fudge

At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face New_fu10

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face Empty Re: At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face

Post by maddymoo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

LOL! He's got that look of 'and yessss, what do you want!?' on his face, mixed with a sort of sleepy dreamy expression! LOL! Oh I love his little white bib too! His chest is slightly chocolate brown in the sun! I LOVE it when black cats get the chocolate cat sun look, it means they have found a great spot to take in the sun!

And Fudge! LOL! Is she doing fangs? She looks like such a lady! Ok, I know from your stories that she's far from a lady LOL, but she certainly does look like one and so regal with it too! She's stunning, I do have such a soft spot for her.

Great piccies! Smile
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face Empty Re: At last, a half decent pic of Bolas face

Post by Ian B Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:41 pm

maddymoo wrote:LOL! He's got that look of 'and yessss, what do you want!?' on his face, mixed with a sort of sleepy dreamy expression! LOL! Oh I love his little white bib too! His chest is slightly chocolate brown in the sun! I LOVE it when black cats get the chocolate cat sun look, it means they have found a great spot to take in the sun!
That describes Bola all right. I've taken loads of pics but he always tries to look away or shut his eyes when I take the pic Evil or Very Mad

And Fudge! LOL! Is she doing fangs? She looks like such a lady! Ok, I know from your stories that she's far from a lady LOL, but she certainly does look like one and so regal with it too! She's stunning, I do have such a soft spot for her.

Great piccies! Smile
No, not doing fangs, tho' her gums would probably look a bit iffy to anyone seeing her for the first time as they have black spots on them, but they've always been there.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Haha, the white bit on her mouth looks like a tooth! Is it just me that laughs like a loon when they do do fangs? LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:57 pm

I hadn't noticed the white bit before you pointed it out, I don't know what it is tbh confused

She's probably too embarrassed to do a *full fang* as she's lost one Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Ian B wrote:I hadn't noticed the white bit before you pointed it out, I don't know what it is tbh confused

Ian

ROFL! She's not doing a Bramble is she and carrying a bit of litter aka her 'friend' round with her? LOL! Ohhh, she is such a beautiful girl, give Fudge a belly rub from me (I dare you *laughs evilly*) Laughing
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 am

Bola is a lovely boy, he looks so big there. I love his white bib.
Fudge is gorgeous, her coat looks so soft and fluffy. Both look very happy though.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Lynne,

Bola couldn't by any means be described as big, he's sleek/slender if anything, but is deceptively heavy. I reckon he's not far off being twice Fudges weight.

Fudges coat is soft and fluffy..........till you find the numerous matts she seems to love collecting Laughing

Even if I say it myself, they are two very contented cats.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:30 am

Aww great pics of Bola and Fudge! Stunning cats.
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:06 am

Great pics Ian, both of them are lovely cats. Had to laugh at Fudges funny *fang* that's not. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:24 pm

They are fantastic pics Ian. Gorgeous looking both of them.
I too thought Fudge was Fanging! hee hee.
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:16 am

lol! Bola looks MASSIVE! Absolutely massive, like a lion. Such a handsome boy.

And Fudge is completely snuggadelic, I love her beautiful white bib. Beautiful girl!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down