For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huuuuuuge fright!

4 posters

Go down

Huuuuuuge fright! Empty Huuuuuuge fright!

Post by maddymoo Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 pm

I thought I'd lost Bramble, that she'd gone. At 2pm I had someone round to quote for a job (not having that done now as way way way too expensive! lol) but the guy was in and out so the front and back door were both open at some point, but I closed them and didn't think anything of it until half an hour ago where I realised I hadn't seen Bramble for a while, cue panic mode. I looked all over the house, got the laser pen out, made mep mep sounds and nothing, then I thought about the doors being open earlier and went into full blown panic mode as I thought she'd got out then and it had been 2 hours so she would have definately been gone! So in tears I went round my neighbours to search their gardens and nothing! I was just beside myself that she was gone and there wasn't anything I could do about it! Well, I've just searched the house again and she's curled up on Mads' belly.

I don't know how I missed her before, she must have been under the blanket under the bed! Little monkey.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Huuuuuuge fright! Empty Re: Huuuuuuge fright!

Post by Ian B Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm

She might have sneaked out and thought "Hmmm, this being outside isn't as good as it's cracked up to be" and sneaked back in without you knowing she'd gone Laughing

As for not being able to find her, the times I've looked for Bola, knowing full well he was in the house, but not finding him anywhere, only for him to suddenly appear out of fresh air.................. Huuuuuuge fright! 975384

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Isn't just the most horrid feeling tho! LOL! Oh I swear these cats have secret hiding places! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:39 am

*phew* So happy to hear she was safe and sound, all snug as a bug with the Moo!

But by goodness is it scary... I am in tatters each time I notice a strange car leaving the outside and BG isn't nearby, as I'm certain she'll end up on a car journey one day. Just today I was in asking the vets if they do the ear tattoos, as if people spot that (incase she looses her collar), then they'll hopefully take her straight to a vets to get scanned for a microchip if they suddenly notice her in their car.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:43 am

Oooo and do they do ear tattoos?
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:49 am

So glad she turned up safe, Helen. They do like to worry us don't they?
I'm the same when Mary goes out and I realise that I haven't seen her for a while and start to panic that she has wandered to far. She's usually sleeping somewhere in the garden or under her blankie upstairs, and Buddy is a little sod for getting in cars/vans that have left the doors open, once he nearly got taken away by a workman but he was spotted at the last minute.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down