For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nasty fright last weekend

3 posters

Go down

Nasty fright last weekend Empty Nasty fright last weekend

Post by Ali Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Last Sat I let Isis out to roam around and do her stuff, as usual, but strangely she didn't return on Sat night. Sunday there was no sign of her and I was distraught, she never came back Sunday night. So I didn't sleep well Sunday night and went into work a state thinking the worst had happened to Isis, especially in this cold, cold weather. Anyway, there's a house at the end of our road that's been up for sale most of the year and finally someone bought it. On Sat they were at the house planning work to be carried out on it I suppose, and what had happened was that Isis being the nosey madam that she is, wandered into the house (the front door was wide open, as was the garage) and got shut in. There were workmen who had arrived very early on Monday morning so I went across to ask them to look out for Isis and explained that she'd been missing since Sat and could they notify my husband if she is seen/heard. I went to work, and sure enough, about 10.30am Dave rang to say Isis was back, she'd been shut in the house all weekend and a workman knocked on the door to tell him Isis had been in the house. Well, you can imagine my relief! Poor thing was starving and wolfed down a tin of tuna and her usual dry food. I'm too scared to let her out at the moment while the workmen are around and this cold weather, altho I let her out under caution today twice and she didn't like the cold very much so was back inside within about 10 mins!
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nasty fright last weekend Empty Re: Nasty fright last weekend

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 am

A happy ending Ali Nasty fright last weekend 579159 but a nasty scare.

I was going to say here's hoping Isis has learned a lesson, but she's a cat and they never seem to do they? Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 am

Oh Ali, it must have been awful for you - I know when Prince did that TWICE, and had been locked in other peoples garages, it was hell on earth. Glad there was a happy ending!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down