For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bola is very subdued today

+2
maddymoo
Ian B
6 posters

Go down

Bola is very subdued today Empty Bola is very subdued today

Post by Ian B Thu May 21, 2009 11:01 am

Typical, the times I've wished he wasn't so active, especially early mornings, and the first time he's actually quiet I'm worried about him. He's had breakfast and has played a bit, tho' only for 20 seconds or so at a time before just flopping down on the floor. His pupils are a bit dilated as well, most unlike him, but hopefully he's just a bit off colour atm.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bola is very subdued today Empty Re: Bola is very subdued today

Post by maddymoo Thu May 21, 2009 12:49 pm

He's prob just having an off day, but as you know, anything out of character is well worth keeping an eye on, but he's eating which is good. See how goes and keep us updated (as if you wouldn't LOL!)
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Thu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Just keep an eye on him but as Helen said he's prob just having an off day.

Get well soon Bola xx

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Thu May 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Let us know how the boy is Ian.
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu May 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Here's hoping he's just having a lazy day... let us know how he gets on! Come on Bola - get up and a be a wild little monkey again so we don't have to worry about you!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

He's still very quiet, but seems ok otherwise, tho' he's hardly ventured outside so far today. He's been asleep on the spare bed, on and off, all day barring the occasional burst of energy, but his pupils are still dilated which I'm not happy about.

Both Fudge and William have been sick indoors today, tho' in Williams case that's probably down to him guzzling some dried catnip, but both seem ok now, at least they're not as lethargic as Bola. If he throws up as well I'll really start to get worried as they've all eaten more or less the same food here today, if it is the food, and with Bola being the pig that he is, it's no wonder he's feeling a bit off colour.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu May 21, 2009 8:27 pm

I hope he perks up soon. Give him a gentle stroke from me.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

He's happy enough and purr's away when I stroke him, but flinches a bit when I stroke his side/belly, so it looks like he could have a bit of a upset tum....................tho' it hasn't stopped him eating.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu May 21, 2009 9:19 pm

LOL, oh hasn't stopped him eating, bless him, sounds like an uposet tum. Hopefully he'll be his usual pain in the neck tomorrow Ian. Bola is very subdued today 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am

He sprang back to life around 10pm last night, and was a right royal pita from then on, he must have been making up for lost time............ Rolling Eyes

In and out of the flap he went, getting ever more excited, almost as tho' he'd just discovered the big wide world out there. As I had a houseful when I was wanting to go to bed, Bola, Fudge, William, Jimmy, Max and Dexter, I left the flap open so they could get out, but I closed every door in the house bar my bedroom and the kitchen door.

All but Bola found somewhere to curl up and sleep, he went out and dashed up the side of my house and no amount of calling would get him back in, then the little sod waited till I got close, wanting to pick him up and ran, the last time across the road. It was way too late by then, gone 12.30, to go after him, so I left him to it.

At 1.30am I heard him chirruping on the stairs, he was excited about something so I called him and he duly trotted into my bedroom, but soon dashed off again. 2am he was back, making a right din and still chirruping, but this time I found out why, he was with the black cat from across the road and they both strolled into my bedroom. Said black cat wasn't in the least bit bothered at seeing me when I switched the light on and sat up, but I'd had enough by then and got up to chase him out.

I can only guess that all the chirruping was Bola telling this cat "Come back to my place, my dad loves cats and won't mind" He was wrong, so if he's in the same sort of mood tonight, I think I might tie his legs together to keep him in Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 22, 2009 10:19 am

ROFL, oh that cheered me up, so funny. Am so glad he's back to *normal* can Bola be normal? Laughing confused
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 22, 2009 10:34 am

I don't know what it is about this other cat, but Bola sooooo want's to be friends with him, every time they see each other Bola dashes up to him chirruping away.

I'd rather Bola didn't get too friendly with him, as like Jimmy, this cat is a serial wanderer. The catch is, he looks so much like Dexter I might think Bola is with him and not be too bothered if I see them strolling off together.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri May 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Ian B wrote:He sprang back to life around 10pm last night, and was a right royal pita from then on, he must have been making up for lost time............ Rolling Eyes
ROFL! Sound liek he wanted a real party to make up for lost time, even inviting friends over. ROFL! Glad to hear the little tinker is back to normal.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content