For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh for crying out loud! lol

2 posters

Go down

Oh for crying out loud! lol Empty Oh for crying out loud! lol

Post by maddymoo Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Hmmm, may be this should have gone in 'I never thought I'd say this' thread... lol

Bramble has just been crying at something, getting close to it, then jumping back tail between legs and low down, she was a little distressed even, and then she ran off and hid behind the sofa... her big scarey problem? Nope not the wire rack or christmas ducky but.... one of those tiny jumping spiders! Rofl! I had to kill it of course as then I knew it was there too! lol! But come on.. she's a cat! a CAT! Thats prey and play thing Boo, its meant to be scared of you you daft cat! Once it had gone she came out from behind the sofa and went over sheepishly to where it had been, looked around and then trotted off! Rofl!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Oh for crying out loud! lol Empty Re: Oh for crying out loud! lol

Post by Teddy Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Ok so she has to learn to hunt and play with spiders before she eats them, give her time. Oh for crying out loud! lol 72767 New experience for her, big scary moment in her new found experiences.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:48 pm

She's a loon! LOL! Its a shame as she's such a good little fly hunter! It seems to be if they fly great, if they crawl or jump?... no no no run away! lol. Did I say about when she walked into the spider web, and went ballistic getting it all off and then continued wiping her face for ages afterwards Rolling Eyes
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Bit like her mammy then where spiders are concerned, she has taken it from you. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Rofl, aye she has that! But at least I was able to get close enough to kill it! Hang your head in shame young Bramble, shame! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:53 pm

I forgot to say, there was another spider incident Monday night, we had a couple of Calvins mates over and everyone was laughing as this spider was crawling towards Boo and she kept on jumping back until she eventually turned and ran upstairs, the spider was still there so I went to get some tissue to kill it and when I got back it had gone! Oh for crying out loud! lol 975384 so now theres at least one beastie free in the house waiting to get me (and Bramble apparently Rolling Eyes ) ! pale
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down