For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped (almost) Bola...........

4 posters

Go down

Trapped (almost) Bola........... Empty Trapped (almost) Bola...........

Post by Ian B Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 pm

.............but it would have served him right.

He was in the spare bedroom earlier this afternoon, and because he loves drawers of any kind and hadn't seen this one before, I open the drawer at the bottom of the bed.....instant new fav game when I shut/opened it while he lay there enjoying the ride Laughing

I nipped into this room to see if he was outside or in his fav place there, propped up against a wardrobe. I couldn't see him and assumed he was out, so shut the drawer and left, but something was niggling at me to check the drawer. I opened it fully and couldn't see him, but decided to get on my hands and knees for a proper look...............and the first thing I saw were a pair of green eyes looking at me. He wasn't happy just lying in the drawer, he'd climbed over the back of it and was stood in the space under the bed itself.

He has such a quiet miaow the chances are I wouldn't have heard him unless I'd been stood right next to the bed, so God knows how long he'd have been stuck if something hadn't told me to check. It's one thing to be trapped in a neighbours garage or shed, but something else altogether to be trapped in their own home Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Trapped (almost) Bola........... Empty Re: Trapped (almost) Bola...........

Post by maddymoo Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Oh the daft bugger! I bet he would have quite happily curled up and gone to sleep there! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 pm

I can't believe one cat can get into so many situations as Bola can. What a character, talk about hide and seek. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Pheweee! Thank goodness you thought to have a proper look Ian. Silly eejit that kid is! Laughing
Love the imagery of him "enjoying the ride" as you opened and shut the drawer. Laughing
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:20 am

Teddy wrote:I can't believe one cat can get into so many situations as Bola can. What a character, talk about hide and seek. Laughing
Hi Kath,

If there's a cupboard door open anywhere, but especially in the kitchen and I pick him up, he wriggles and squirms till I have to give up and let him explore, it doesn't seem to matter if there's no room for him. He did it yesterday in the cupboard where I keep my tins of Pepsi, I still don't know how he managed to squeeze himself in Laughing

I didn't think he had as much character as Beckett, but in retrospect he does, and probably more at that.

maddymoo wrote:Oh the daft bugger! I bet he would have quite happily curled up and gone to sleep there! lol
*Prince* wrote:Pheweee! Thank goodness you thought to have a proper look Ian. Silly eejit that kid is!
Love the imagery of him "enjoying the ride" as you opened and shut the drawer.
Yeah, tho' I don't think he would have beem bothered till his stomach started rumbling Laughing

He likes to ride on pretty much anything that moves, as long as he can sit on it while I pull it, he's in cat heaven.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 am

I didn't think he had as much character as Beckett, but in retrospect he does, and probably more at that.

haha, oh he's here to give you a smile more often than not, each has their own character and maybe Bola's was just a little bit slow in showing itself. he's more than made up for that now.

Our vet had a three legged cat for so long, well she passed away and so he wanted another one, well not an ordinary cat, oh no, he wanted a rascal, and you know what? he got him. A real little tinker who is scared of nothing, anything that comes into the vet this wee toot is right in about to it, and he thinks nothing of hanging on to whatever and sinking his teeth into it. Laughing No doubt as the vet himself said, he'll come a cropper one day. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down