For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of Williams other homes

3 posters

Go down

One of Williams other homes Empty One of Williams other homes

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:21 am

I got talking to a neighbour yesterday, and as she knew he used to call here regularly she asked if I'd seen him recently. I told her what had happened and she was gutted as he also used to call there, he used to sneak in, go upstairs and sleep on her daughters bed, but she found this so cheeky and him so friendly she never had the heart to chuck him out.

I was gobsmacked as they are very much a dog household with three, so William was taking a big risk going in like that Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

One of Williams other homes Empty Re: One of Williams other homes

Post by maddymoo Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Awww, bless him, he's touched so many lives. I had to laugh at him running the gauntlet to sleep on her daughters bed! Cheeky little monkey!

When at the vets yesterday we mentioned about Mads diet and her not loosing weight, it turned out the vet had just came back from a conference where a study showed that when a cat is put on a diet they will systemacticly go begging around the neighbourhood for people that will give them food, then will regularly visit those houses! Laughing Buggers eh? lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:38 pm

99% of the time the only way he could get in next door was thro' the back door, and to get upstairs he'd need to go thro' the kitchen, thro' the living room, into the hall then upstairs to the daughters bedroom, all the time not only avoiding their three dogs seeing him but my neighbours as well Shocked Any cat who could do that on a regular basis deserved to be left alone for a nap imo Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:04 pm

HA! That is brilliant. What a champion! Bet you feel all "proud adopted dad-like". Laughing Even more fond memories than you already have of him. Awww.

Helen - as for that study, so THATS how they are all still chunky monkeys when we are weighing out food etc etc! One of Williams other homes 996641 Very Happy
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down