For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!!

5 posters

Go down

AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Empty AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!!

Post by caitsith Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Daisy has taken a bit of a liking to my coffee table!! I cant get her off it, my grandad gave me a clock he didn't want because of the noise of the ticking so i put on the table to see what Daisy would do. As you can see she didn't like it on HER table!! I dont know if it was the noise or the hand moving but she kept knocking it off !! It was so funny!! AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! 72767

AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Moto_0404 AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Moto_0402 AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Moto_0403 AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Moto_0408 AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Moto_0406 AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Moto_0407
caitsith
caitsith
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 67
Cat(s): : 2 Tabitha and Daisy
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Empty Re: AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!!

Post by Teddy Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 pm

definatly doesn't like it on her table. LOL she's telling you something here.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! Empty Re: AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!!

Post by maddymoo Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Well you would go and put something on HER table AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! 43453 Great pics!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:33 pm

We used to have a budgie like that when we were kids. We'd roll up a ball of tinfoil and put it on top of her cage and she would rush out of her cage door, clamber up the outside of the cage and waddle up to it and throw it off! AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! 43453 She was SUCH a funny bird and a right bossy dictator too Rolling Eyes She'd chase our dog Lady around the house and if she was asleep she'd flap down from her cage, waddle up to Lady's feet and grab the skin between her toes!!! Shocked Poor Lady would get the fright of her life but she never did anything as she'd been brought up in a house full of pets (birds, fish, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters etc) and was the gentlest dog I ever met AND why i cant use my mew coffee table!!! 579159
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

ROFL! Oh yes, the little lady is definately NOT impressed. ROFL! How naughty of you to place something on DAISYs coffeetable. ROFL!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109

https://love4cats.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down