For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She definately does it on purpose to be a pain!

2 posters

Go down

She definately does it on purpose to be a pain! Empty She definately does it on purpose to be a pain!

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Maddy that is! Lol!

Its worming time again, so I opened a tin of cat tuna as a reward and shared it out between their bowls, then pounced on Mads opened her mouth and chucked the pill in and..... no problem, she swallows it first time then just went straight to her bowl to chow down! Lol! Non of this, spitting it out several times first and the rest of the usual struggles, the only difference being the waiting tuna, so she must have figured the quicker she has the tablet, the quicker mum will let her go to her bowl! Rofl! Bramble on the other hand was still a pain... shrieking like she was being murdered and twisting this way and that, but as soon as I was able to open her mouth long enough, the pill went down! lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

She definately does it on purpose to be a pain! Empty Re: She definately does it on purpose to be a pain!

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Sounds like she's worked things out, the quicker the pill goes down the sooner the treat Laughing

My lot aren't bad with tablets, they don't like taking them but rarely struggle to get away.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down