For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's being a right pain!

5 posters

Go down

She's being a right pain! Empty She's being a right pain!

Post by maddymoo Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Mads that is! She's been over the fence on the motorway embankment again... My partner had to go over the fence to get her, she was soaked through and covered in seed burrs and a slug! Yuk! Now that she's in, she wants out so is attention seeking and being as naughty as a naughty thing, in the hope that we'll get fed up and chuck her out! LOL! We shall see who gives up first... but there's no way she's going back out as the fence is in her head so she can't be trusted!

Nearly everytime we've opened the door to let Mads in/out over the past week or so, Bramble has ran out! Shocked Even more bizzarrely is she hasn't panicked at all and just had a calm wander, eat of grass, play with Mads, and chase of moths... before I've panicked and grabbed her back in! lol. But is she's enjoying it, I'm tempted to let her.... but it still feels like too much of a risk, in case she follows Mads over the fence, as she would just run up the motorway and turn into crazy cat! Its hard to know what to do for the best sometimes.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

She's being a right pain! Empty Re: She's being a right pain!

Post by maddymoo Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:53 pm

Guess who's just been up on the kitchen bench helping herself to fish (and munching into batter)? Oooo she's being a bad Moo atm, although I suppose I can't really blame her for that one! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 pm

LOL, oh Mads is a little madam. It is difficult to know what to do for the best, maybe if you let Bramble out while you are with her and just take each outing as it comes. I would be tempted not to let her get too close to that fence though .
But maybe she's just curious and being inside is getting boring for her.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:23 pm

The longer you leave it, the harder it'll become, but then again, you don't want it to happen too soon. What has your vet said about a timescale for her being let out again?

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 pm

[quote="maddymoo"]Guess who's just been up on the kitchen bench helping herself to fish (and munching into batter)? /quote]

PMSL! She's being a right pain! 43453 Yuck! I'll be suprised if she doesnt puke that batter right back up on your carpet!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Naughty Moo! And brave little Bramble!

There's only one solution... you'll have to buy our house! lol! It's safe for kitties to go outside, no naughty motorway, and lots of fields for Mads to explore and a park nearby for Bramble to play in (plus the garden of course).... yes... that's it - all sorted! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down