For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolas weight

3 posters

Go down

Bolas weight Empty Bolas weight

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:55 am

There's no getting away from the fact he's becomming a bit of a porker, even Donna commented on his size when she saw him yesterday Embarassed I'll have to start limiting his food intake...........and he won't thank me for that Laughing He doesn't seem to eat that much tbh, he's more a nibbler than a glutton and I very much doubt he's getting food elsewhere as he's still terrified of strangers, unless of course he's stealing it.

He might look sleek, but it's deceptive as he's always been a lot heavier than other cats of a similar size/build. If he wasn't so active I dread to think how fat he'd be Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bolas weight Empty Re: Bolas weight

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm

yip, join the club, sophie nibbles, I blame the dried food we give her, (piruna) I bet it's high in calories, but she is always flying around, so am amazed she's a porker too. Moto now, would eat until he bursts then he sleep most of the day, wakes up, stretches which is the extent of his exercise regime, and yet he's muscular.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm

I said he was active, he's proven me a liar by only going out at 4.30pm after being fast asleep on my bed since around 10am, and the first thing he did outside was get comfy under my cherry tree and go to sleep again Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:31 pm

hahaha but what was he doing all night?
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Not much, at least he was fast asleep on my bed when I woke in the early hours. He wasn't in when I went to bed, but he couldn't have been out much later than that. It's a bit much to hope for, but perhaps he's just calming down a bit Laughing .............lately, he's even started having a nap, either besides me or anywhere he can find room on me, when I sprawl out on the sofa at night Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm

*says nowt* Embarassed Laughing
It drives me demented!
We religiously weigh out The Chunky Boy of Lurves food, and still he is chunkier than a chunky thing!
Even when he was in his "cage" all that time with his poorly knee, and so couldnt possibly have been eating else where and he was put on diet food etc, STILL he didnt lose weight! Bolas weight 265331
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:28 pm

I'll see if he'll co-operate when I try and weigh him later, tho' I expect there'll be a embarrassed amount of struggling from him Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:20 am

He didn't co-operate when I weighed him so it's hard to be exact, but he's around the 13-14ib mark, which is better than I expected tbh. It's just that compared to all the others he's so much heavier than them, I can't believe they're all underweight tho', but either way I think I'll still need to keep an eye on his weight as his belly is sagging Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content