For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolas mum is here, and I wish......

3 posters

Go down

Bolas mum is here, and I wish...... Empty Bolas mum is here, and I wish......

Post by Ian B Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:14 pm

.......you could hear her Laughing

She's been trying to eat a bowl of food for the past 10 minutes but has spent more time growling at Bola and Dexter running past as they're playing, not to mention her putting GT in his place when he ventured into the kitchen. I've heard her growl and snarl before, but never like this, it's fabulously funny to hear.

Oh, and she's got yet another new collar on, it's easy to see where Bola gets his losing collars habit from Laughing

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bolas mum is here, and I wish...... Empty Re: Bolas mum is here, and I wish......

Post by Teddy Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:17 pm

LOL, oh bless her, I bet her owners are fed up buying collars for her. I love it when Sophie growls when she's eating, it just doeasn't sound as though it should come from a little cat like her. Laughing Sounds so funny.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Bolas mum is here, and I wish...... Empty Re: Bolas mum is here, and I wish......

Post by Ian B Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:22 pm

She was sat on the fence at the bottom of my garden and I didn't recognise her at first, not least because of the new collar, but in she came like she'd never been away, tho' tbh, it was only when I heard her I knew for certain who it was Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:51 am

lol! Bless... good to hear she still comes around to visit... even though it doesn't sound like she's too impressed by her son being around her when she eats! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:20 am

pokbg wrote:lol! Bless... good to hear she still comes around to visit... even though it doesn't sound like she's too impressed by her son being around her when she eats! lol!
It's not just Bola, she hates any cat she sees here when visiting. She's completely the opposite with me, winding round my legs in the kitchen, purring her head off, it's a wonder I haven't tripped over her and broken my neck before now Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down