For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's *beat Jimmy up day*

2 posters

Go down

It's *beat Jimmy up day* Empty It's *beat Jimmy up day*

Post by Ian B Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:47 pm

And for once Fudge isn't involved, she'd have to form a queue behind Bola, Buddy and Dexter Rolling Eyes

They've been chasing him round the house all afternoon and the poor sod can't escape thro' the flap as Fudge has been sat next to it since before lunch. All he can do is follow me wherever I go in the house and hope they don't follow him.............not that this has helped much Rolling Eyes

He's resting next to me on my bed atm while Bola is trying to sneak up on him in the last place he saw him, behind the curtains on my windowsill, and Buddy is sat at the top of the stairs waiting for him to show his face.

I can't be too sympathetic towards Jimmy, he started it in the first place by paw swiping Buddy for no good reason as he was passing, but having to ride shotgun for him is getting tiresome tbh. Will he never learn? Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

It's *beat Jimmy up day* Empty Re: It's *beat Jimmy up day*

Post by Teddy Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Doesn't look like it. Laughing Now although he started it, I think he's far out numbered, the rest should stay out of it. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi Kath,

It's probably no wonder he likes lying in the road so much, he must feel safer there Laughing

I've never known a cat to attract so much aggro, and I can't see why, it must be just a cat thing confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content