For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little kitten (god i have to find a name for her)

+7
Laura
LuLu
pokbg
Teddy
Frizzy.Cat
littlekitty
nicola
11 posters

Go down

Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) Empty Little kitten (god i have to find a name for her)

Post by nicola Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Well our second night was just as good as the first she slept all night Very Happy

It's fantastic just how well she has settled in with us it's like she's always been here, i'm so proud of the way Lilly and the dog's has excepted her into our home, i was never worried about the dog's with her as i know my dog's will not bother with any animal but i was so worried how Lilly would react to her coming into HER house but she's been fab, she still follows the kitten around everywhere and if the kitten runs up to her too fast Lilly will just give her a little swipe to let her know she's the boss lol.

When i went to work today i left the kitten in the room with all the animals and she was fine, when i got in they were all sleeping fast but as soon as the kittens spotted me bless her she jumped of the couch and come running over to me meowing her little head off (she's so vocal!)

It was so funny last night Pepsi my labrador was walking around the room with the kitten hanging off his tail, lol.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) Empty Re: Little kitten (god i have to find a name for her)

Post by littlekitty Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:42 pm

Aww bless. Glad that she is settling in well, would love to see some piccies of her.
Hmm as for names how about Precious or Cleopatra(cleo for short) or Bella.

Last edited by littlekitty on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) Empty Re: Little kitten (god i have to find a name for her)

Post by nicola Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:42 pm

Ok i have put a few pics of her in the Gallery but here she is.........

Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) P3130016
Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) P3130003
Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) P3130022

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Oh my! She is gorgeous and so tiny. What lovely eyes she has, how could you not love that little face.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frizzy.Cat Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:28 pm

Awww she is adorable! Here a few names i thought of...
Lela (meaning black)
Lilith (meaning dark)
Suki (meaning beloved)

My favorite is Suki
Frizzy.Cat
Frizzy.Cat
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 299
Cat(s): : Jess, Cindy, Charlie, Misty and Inca
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 pm

She is soooo tiny, what a goregous wee thing. Suki is a good name but then I wold always be calling her Suki tooty. LOL How about Minstrel ( oh isn't one of Kirsty's called that?) or Chloe, that was the other name I thought of calling Sophie.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:37 pm

Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) 702898 lol! That's what she makes me feel like... all full of love! She's so gorgeous... and she sounds so fabulous!

And well done to Lilly and the doggies, being so wonderful about sharing their home with the tiny little black mite! Hugs all around!

I like Suki too... that's nice... and I also like Ella... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Cleo's quite a nice name Smile
I can't think of any other names. lol
LuLu
LuLu
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 135
Cat(s): : Max & Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Ok i think we have a name.......saffron or saffy for short.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:42 pm

Aww...such a beautiful name.
My Siamese x was called Saphire...but we always called her Saffy around the house.

Here's some pics of her when she was still with us. I can't find any good ones from when she was really little.

Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) SaffyPoser
Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) Saffy12
Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) SaffySleeping
LuLu
LuLu
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 135
Cat(s): : Max & Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:52 pm

Awwwww Lulu she was lovely x

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:56 pm

Nicola - she's gorgeous! What an adorable little bear, and such blue eyes!

Saffy is a very cute name. Saffy and Lilly, yep, that works Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) 579159
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:55 am

OOoooo such beautiful kitties.

Nic, Saffy is a great name, it suits her. She is such a loving little girl. Sounds like she's a part of your furry family, that you never knew was missing til, she entered your lives. She's stunning. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Saffy seems a very fitting name! And baby-Saffys names sister was so beautiful too, Lulu!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by x...Kirsty...x Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:13 pm

Teddy wrote: LOL How about Minstrel ( oh isn't one of Kirsty's called that?) or Chloe, that was the other name I thought of calling Sophie.

Haha no I don't have a minstrel! Georgeous name though, she's a darl Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) 357198 Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) 313429
x...Kirsty...x
x...Kirsty...x
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 62
Cat(s): : Bounty, Daim, BlackJack, Crunchie, Malibu, Ragnaros and Nando.
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Frizzy.Cat Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:22 pm

Saffy is a lovely name. My aunts cat is called Saffy, well shes not my aunts anymore because she didn't want her but still its a lovely name and by looking a the pics it suits her verry well.
Frizzy.Cat
Frizzy.Cat
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 299
Cat(s): : Jess, Cindy, Charlie, Misty and Inca

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:24 pm

lol thank you all, yep i think we are sticking with saffy (for now lol)

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Boo Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:52 am

lovely name for a lovely lil baby shes gorgeous nicolaxxxxxxx
lmao minstrel hahaxxxxx

Daisy Boo
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 68
Cat(s): : Yes! lol!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 am

Years ago Neil and I rescued a black British Shorthair from Newcastle Cat & Dog Shelter and we called her Nina (after the singer Nina Simone) - because she was black and had such a moody face Laughing

She was a wonderful cat though and had such a quiet voice and she always had me in stitches when I watched her come through the cat flap. As she had such a compact round head she would put her head down as she approached the flap and it was like ''BAM'' and she'd blast the flap open with one helluva bang Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) 72767
Wonderful beautiful girl and DEFINITLY a breed I'd love to have again Little kitten  (god i have to find a name for her) 702898
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down