For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouch

2 posters

Go down

Ouch Empty Ouch

Post by littlekitty Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Last night before we went to bed Mark had been cutting paper on the duvet so it needed a good shake to get the little bits off, and as Mary was lying on the bed he told me to move her so he could shake the duvet.
As I was picking her up he shook the duvet at the same time, which resulted in Mary wriggling and she caught my face with her back claws, so now I have a scratch on my chin, lip and just above my top lip. And boy they they hurt, especially the one on my lip.
She has been in a really funny mood these past few days, maybe got a bit of depresion, but she did kiss my scratches this morning, so I forgive her.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Ouch Empty Re: Ouch

Post by Ian B Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Thats a definite Ouch!!! Lynn.

It reminds me of the time I picked up a semi-feral cat at work one Friday afternoon, just before clocking off time. I'd spent months gaining it's trust and thought I'd chance picking him up...........bad mistake, he swiped me across the face and cut me down the side of my nose, did I ever feel stupid stood in line waiting to clock off with blood pouring down my face Embarassed Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down