For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm glad summer is nearly here....

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm glad summer is nearly here.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm glad summer is nearly here....

Post by Ian B Mon May 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Teddy wrote:I'm glad summer is nearly here.... - Page 2 72767 I'm glad summer is nearly here.... - Page 2 72767 he's a contented soul.
It doesn't take much to make him happy that's for sure, he's the least demanding cat I've ever known, there's no scratching, demanding food all the time. Somewhere warm to snooze and someone willing to play are all he asks.............I wish they were all like him Laughing

When Bola stares at me it's off-putting, almost creepy, but Dexter staring is cute, mainly becuase I can hear him purring so I know he's just happy. He looks at you in the exactly same way as a big soft dog does Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

I'm glad summer is nearly here.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm glad summer is nearly here....

Post by Ian B Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Dexter might look cute'n'cuddly, but he is a deadly hunter, he caught his third bird this afternoon since I started this thread Shocked Judging by the size of it, it had been out on it's first flight as well, I couldn't tell what sort of bird it *had been* because he'd mangled it.

On the bright side, I was waiting for him to leave it alone for a while so I could grab and dispose of it, but a magpie beat me, it appeared from nowhere, grabbed the body and was gone just as fast, so at least Dexter can no longer play with...............or bring it indoors I'm glad summer is nearly here.... - Page 2 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed May 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Ian B wrote:I can't deny I wish Dexter had adopted me and not Max, but barely a couple on months after Debbie accepting Max would rather be here, losing Dexter would be too much Embarassed

Ian

Hee hee, bless them!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2