For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dirty, ungrateful..............

3 posters

Go down

The dirty, ungrateful.............. Empty The dirty, ungrateful..............

Post by Ian B Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm

.... The dirty, ungrateful.............. 265331

I'd forgotten all about this till he just appeared wanting a bit of supper.

I'd dozed off on the sofa last night when the sound of a cat crunching on the dry food on the living room windowsill woke me. I saw a black tail sticking out from between the curtains, I knew it wasn't Bola and thought it was Dexter, it wasn't, it was the cat from across the road.

I left him to it, he ate his fill and stepped out onto the cat tree which is right under the window, then did nothing more than stick his bum in the air and started spraying on the curtains The dirty, ungrateful.............. 878172 Shocked Twisted Evil He didn't get far before a cushion was hurled his way, it missed and the cheeky so'n'so seemed mighty peeved that I'd disturbed him as I chased him out of the flap.

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

The dirty, ungrateful.............. Empty Re: The dirty, ungrateful..............

Post by Teddy Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

dirty little The dirty, ungrateful.............. 265331 what is it with cats round your way that the majority of them spray in YOUR house, not as though they're there all the time and a stranger comes in, they are the stranger. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

The dirty, ungrateful.............. Empty Re: The dirty, ungrateful..............

Post by maddymoo Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Ugh! Dirty bugger!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 am

Teddy wrote:dirty little The dirty, ungrateful.............. 265331 what is it with cats round your way that the majority of them spray in YOUR house, not as though they're there all the time and a stranger comes in, they are the stranger. Laughing
He must be trying to stake his claim to my house Laughing

I'm laughing but it's not funny as I found one of them, either Max or Dexter, had sprayed against a chair late last night. The whole of downstairs smells like a vinegar factory, but that's a lot better than the alternative.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 am

Oh aye vinegar as opposed to p, not contest.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 am

I fully expected having to fumigate the house when I got back from the pub yesterday, thankfully I didn't The dirty, ungrateful.............. 579159 Either the spraying tom didn't call, I wouldn't blame him after having a cushion thrown at him, or he did visit but behaved himself.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 am

at least it was just a cushion The dirty, ungrateful.............. 43453 could have been a hardback book. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 am

Teddy wrote:at least it was just a cushion The dirty, ungrateful.............. 43453 could have been a hardback book. Laughing
It would have been if there'd been one handy Laughing

He's just turned up, a more pathetic, soaked to the skin, bedraggled looking cat you'd need to go a long way to find. It's impossible not to feel sorry for him in this state.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:04 am

aaawwww he'll need that cushion to sleep on now. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 am

He didn't stay long, he was a bit wary about coming in at all tbh, but he must have just had a few biscuits then gone back out. I shut the living room door to stop him spraying in there, he could have gone onto the dining room windowsill, he likes it there usually but not today.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down