For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of...........

2 posters

Go down

Return of........... Empty Return of...........

Post by Ian B Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 am

..........the giant feather.

I found one in the garden a few days ago, a complete tail feather that's 10.5 inches long which my lot, even Fudge, liked to play with.............till Dexter found it in the hall and bolted thro' the flap with it. I looked for it outside, no joy, so thought it had gone forever, but there it was in the kitchen late last night so I'm guessing he brought it back. I know it's the same feather as it has a kink halfway down and there's more feathers on one side than the other.

I was pleased to see it again as they liked it so much, but less pleased to be woken at 3.45am by the sound of Dexter doing his one cat elephant herd impression on the stairs playing with it Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Return of........... Empty Re: Return of...........

Post by Jojolabanane Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:14 am

Similarly, the return of the pink pingpong ball. Bonnie's favorite toy which disappeared many months ago. Today, hunting through some old ring files and there it was poised in the top ring but quite hidden from view until the file was opened. I haven't told Bonnie yet as she is fast asleep in my computer chair - hence I am currently balancing on a stool so as not to wake her.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 am

Oh, and I do recall stories in the past of this giant feather, so I remember that it caused much fun and frolics for your gang. Glad you have got it back.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 am

Hi Joanne,

This is a different feather, much bigger than the first *giant* one I found. I've just sprayed it with concentrated catnip expecting Bola to go extra mad for it, but he took one sniff and walked away confused Laughing

Congrats on finding Bonnies ping pong ball, tho' once she's got it back it won't be long before it goes missing again Laughing I keep finding Bolas fav toy, a scruffy 1 inch square of foam rubber, but that soon disappears again. I suspect it's under the sofa this time but I'm not moving it to find out.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down