For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of a *stranger* (again)

Go down

Return of a *stranger* (again) Empty Return of a *stranger* (again)

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 am

Excuse typos, I'm not long back from the pub Laughing

Abyhoo, I arrived home just in time to see Fudge growling at a cat by the side of the house. It looked like Ginger Tom, but if it was he'd lost a tremendous amount of weight, but lo and behold, it was him. He was very, very nervous about coming to me, let alone actually coming in, but he did eventually and is filling his face as I type this.

It's ages since I last saw him, not just here but anywhere, so it's really nice to know he's still out and about Return of a *stranger* (again) 579159

'EDIT'

I've just been downstairs to check if he was still here, he wasn't, he was at my front gate, and he'd just met Stripey Tailed tom..................a fight for sure I thought. It wasn't thankfully, after lots of yowling GT did nothing more than roll about on the pavement while Stripey Tailed tom *made his excuses* and left Laughing

Just to make all this even more confusing, Donnas kitten, Buddy, turned up wanting to know what all the fuss was about...............and if that wasn't bad enough, even Bola had a bad mood head on and wanted to join in Shocked

Just as I gave up and came back inside, Fudge bolted past me and headed straight across the road, I know her well enough by now to know she was set for a fight.........jeez, cats, who'd have them?

It's been a madhouse for the past half hour, besides the above, Jimmy, Max and Dexter have surfaced after being *missing* all day, plus Donnas kitten Buddy being out wondering what all the excitement is about (so much for her keeping him in) this has been a very strange end to a Sunday evening.

I'm giving up now, it's time for bed........that's if they'll let me sleep.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down