For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddy, first complaint.............

Go down

Buddy, first complaint............. Empty Buddy, first complaint.............

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:20 pm

............about him fighting.

It came from the son so I'm not taking it as a *official* complaint, but seemingly the owner of the black cat from across the road who visits me is "getting a bit fed up at the fights in the ginnel at the side of the house" Laughing I'm laughing but I can't blame her tbh, I would have said something ages ago.

I told him I'd be geting Buddy neutered some time soon and hopefully that would calm him down but there's no guarantee. I pointed out that their cat wasn't neutered either, and when two full toms meet they see each other as a challenge over territory, tho' to be fair it's always Buddy who starts the aggro, and that neither of us can control what they get up to at night if we don't keep them in and that's all but impossible with Buddy.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Buddy, first complaint............. Empty Re: Buddy, first complaint.............

Post by Ian B Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 am

It looks like this cats owners have at least tried, I didn't see him late last night as usual nor have I seen him so far today. He's a tall but underweight cat and the truth is, no matter how she says otherwise, if he was fed enough at home he wouldn't call here looking for food.

'EDIT'

The first thing I saw when looking out of a bedroom window just now was this cat heading towards my back door/cat flap Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down