For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather and cats again

2 posters

Go down

Weather and cats again Empty Weather and cats again

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Ian was worried aboout Bola earlier this week as he was sleeping so much more and lethargic, well I'm now convinced the weather really is the cause and it's nothing to worry about. Sophie today has slept in the box on top of my worktable all day, she's nipped down a couple of times, fed her face and gone back to her box. She's just this minute gone outside. It is chilly and it is very windy so I'm not surprised she's stayed in, but to sleep for most of the day? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Weather and cats again Empty Re: Weather and cats again

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Probably the weather Kath as Buddy has been out a lot more today, tho' nowhere near as much as only a week or so back. I'd got kinda used to only seeing him for maybe an hour or two a day, and that was only for food or to let me know he wanted to play, so it was a massive change to suddenly find him inside/sleeping for so long.

I don't know, but I suspect he slept just as much outside, but for whatever reason he can no longer use that fav place so has got to come home. I'm hoping it continues as if it does I'll stand a much better chance of him being in on the day when I get round to booking him in for neutering.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:19 pm

oh well now you've tempted fate, whenever we've talked about the vet, they disappear, I'm sure they understand every word we say. Good luck with that when it happens Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:57 pm

It'll be a few weeks yet, tho' I may try and surprise him by doing it suddenly as he's not sat near me atm so doesn't realise I'm thinking about it Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Oh yes, telepathy, don't think about it while he's around, they're spooky little blighters, know what we're thinking before we do. Laughing

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if in a few mnths time we're having this conversation about Pablo. Weather and cats again 72767 sorry Weather and cats again 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 am

Teddy wrote:Oh yes, telepathy, don't think about it while he's around, they're spooky little blighters, know what we're thinking before we do. Laughing
Very true Laughing

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if in a few mnths time we're having this conversation about Pablo. Weather and cats again 72767 sorry Weather and cats again 43453
He's been done Weather and cats again 579159

Speaking of sleeping, for the first time ever I had all four fast asleep inside when I went to bed last night. Fudge and Buddy are still where I left them, Max has gone out and Bola has just got up, mainly because I had to wake him to use the pc Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:02 am

All having a long lie, well it is the weekend. Laughing