For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zooplus

2 posters

Go down

zooplus Empty zooplus

Post by littlekitty Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Anyone ordered from zooplus. Was told about this cat house and am thinking of buying it.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_beds_baskets/cozy_cat_beds/cat_dens/193484
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

zooplus Empty Re: zooplus

Post by Ian B Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi Lynn,

I used to buy food from them regularly as the prices were/are pretty keen and delivery reliably fast. My main complaint, tho' it's not down to them, is that as I bought in bulk the packages were fairly large and as often as not I found they'd been opened for inspection by UK customs, and they weren't fussy about how well a package was resealed Twisted Evil

I once had a no delivery on one order, notified Zooplus who told me to simply re-order which I did while they investigated the missing package. They got back to me saying it had been badly damaged en route, so they'd write off the cost of that and simply charge for the replacement order. That arrived in one piece, suprisingly unopened by customs, then a few days later the original order arrived, the contents were fine, only the packaging had been damaged but had been repaired.

I let Zooplus know, tho' in retrospect I should have said nothing as I didn't have to sign for the second delivery, but barely got a thank you for telling them it had arrived.

Another slight quibble with food is that you order in English, but the cans/pouces are in the country of origin language, I hadn't a clue what I was feeding my lot Laughing

As for the cat house, I'd have no hesitation in ordering as it seems unlikely you'll run into the same problems I found.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 pm

That cat house looks a damn good buy at the price Lynn zooplus 579159 I was expecting it to be about three times the actual cost.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Ian B wrote:That cat house looks a damn good buy at the price Lynn zooplus 579159 I was expecting it to be about three times the actual cost.

Ian

Thanks Ian.
i have now ordered it and got a further £2 off the price. Have been looking at the site for a while, for outdoor play areas, and just couldn't resist this. I bet they won't even use it when it's up and ready for use. Laughing
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Let us know what it's like when it arrives Lynn, they're very tempting at that price, tho' my lot would probably demand one each Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 pm

cat house arrived to day. Have to say i am impressed with the speed of the delivery, but not so with the delivery man, he left it for me to carry in myself. Unfriendly zooplus 265331 made a hasty retreat back to his van and off he went.
Mark is going to put it together later so hoping for success, Mary has already had a sniff around the box so hoping she's the first to use it.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Looking forward to seeing pics when it's assembled Lynn, lets hope they don't just inspect it then ignore it afterwards...........but being cats Rolling Eyes Laughing

As for the courier just dumping it, yep, I used to get the same thing. Sometimes I'd have to unpack my bulk food delivery where it was dropped as it was too heavy to lift and carry into the kitchen.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content