For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another visitor to my garden.......

2 posters

Go down

Yet another visitor to my garden....... Empty Yet another visitor to my garden.......

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 am

...........tho' it didn't stay long as Buddy took a major dislike to it Rolling Eyes ...........and by the sounds of things is still yowling at it now several gardens away.

I'm pretty sure the new cat only lives a few doors away, and if I'm right I'm surprised to see it out as I thought the cats there were 100% house cats.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Yet another visitor to my garden....... Empty Re: Yet another visitor to my garden.......

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:56 am

Ian B wrote:...........tho' it didn't stay long as Buddy took a major dislike to it Rolling Eyes ...........and by the sounds of things is still yowling at it now several gardens away.

Ian
And Buddy, being the little Yet another visitor to my garden....... 265331 he is, has only just come back in, looking a bit worse for wear as well as being soaked to the skin Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Yet another visitor to my garden....... Empty Re: Yet another visitor to my garden.......

Post by Teddy Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Oh will Buddy never learn to be nice Laughing bully of the block am afraid. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:44 pm

He's only a bully when Pablo and the new cat aren't around, he's really scared of both which is Laughing to see knowing how he is with the others when the mood takes him.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down