For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another visitor?

4 posters

Go down

Another visitor? Empty Another visitor?

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:01 am

Hi All,

I was a bit late waking up today at 6am, and I'd barely opened my eyes when I heard a strange miaow *somewhere* upstairs, and worse than that, it was the sort of sound a cat makes when in pain.

William was asleep on my bed so it wasn't him, it deinitely wasn't Fudge, she couldn't make that sort of noise under tortrure Laughing I shouted Bola and he came trotting into my bedroom, so thinking it must be Ginger Tom, got up to check, but he was sat at the top of the stairs with hackles fully raised. If Dexter or Jimmy had sneaked in GT would have chased them, but he was scared of something/another cat, and it certainly wasn't Bolas mum, like Fudge, she couldn't make that sort of noise if she tried.

I've had a good look round, inside and out, but there was no sign of a stranger, tho' I'm convinced I heard one. I hope I'm wrong and it wasn't hurt.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Another visitor? Empty Re: Another visitor?

Post by Teddy Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:58 am

Seems strange, time will tell am sure.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi Kath,

I *think* it may well have been my other black tom visitor, the one who steals food and sprays in the kitchen Evil or Very Mad He's been hanging round my garden all morning and it wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't got brave enough to explore the rest of the house while he thought it was quiet.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Probably was him, yuk spraying in the kitchen, am sending Sophie down, the pair of them can spray away together. Little buggers.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:52 pm

Its your ghost again! Gahh to the spraying mind, not nice that, not nice at all!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:20 pm

lol! Another visitor, or a potential member of the family? lol! I notice that Ginger Tom's been added to your profile... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 pm

pokbg wrote:lol! Another visitor, or a potential member of the family? lol! I notice that Ginger Tom's been added to your profile... lol!
Not a earthly chance of him moving in here, he definitely has a home not 5 doors away from me. GT has more or less adopted me full time now (he's fast asleep on my bed as I type this) he spends so much time here I doubt he goes back to his real home, if in fact he has one.

He's fine with my lot, as much of a bruiser as he is, he'll back down from Bola every time, but he hates Jimmy and Dexter from next door with a passion. It's a good job I'm home most of the day to keep things under control. He's still wary of me, if I shout at my lot, he runs, but he will let me stroke him tho' he'll probably never be a lap cat. I'll wait till he trusts me a bit more then I'll try and get a paper collar on him asking his owners to contact me, but I think I'll be wasting my time tbh.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down