For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the purr off button?

2 posters

Go down

Where's the purr off button? Empty Where's the purr off button?

Post by Jojolabanane Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 am

Not that I would want Bonnie to stop purring but am a bit worried that she can't stop. Non-stop purring since 4.30am. She usually uses the litter tray and comes back to bed, snuggles up QUIETLY and falls straight back to sleep. Today she purred from the moment she stopped using her litter tray. I could hear her little engine going while she approached the bed, and then I had it in my earhole right up to the alarm going off at 5.30. Bonnie continued purring as she followed me into the kitchen and instead of her persistant miaow while impatiently waiting for me to open a pouch, she sat and purred (with some urgency at this point). She purred throughout eating - almost choking at times - then returned to bed while still purring loudly. When I left at 7.20 I could still hear the rumbling purr from the bedroom. Now Bonnie does usually purr more than any cats I have ever known, but this is ridiculous. Still not complaining if it means that she is happy and content - just wonder what makes her more so today. Very Happy

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Where's the purr off button? Empty Re: Where's the purr off button?

Post by Ian B Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:55 am

She sounds very much like Dexter, Joanne, he never stops purring around me, often so much he dribbles and at times seems to start choking Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down