For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned cat

4 posters

Go down

Abandoned cat Empty Abandoned cat

Post by Ali Wed May 28, 2008 9:26 am

Was driving to work yesterday after being at my scan appointment, and I drove past a cat that had, as it appeared to me, been abandoned. The cat was sitting in a cat basket at a bus stop on a very busy main road with cars and buses tearing past, and although there were 3 people waiting at the bus stop, no one seemed to be aware of the cat or aknowledge it. The poor little thing must have been SO petrified.
I got to work and managed to email the RSPCA to report it. I may have been paranoid, but I'd rather the cat was safe and well in a loving home, than sitting possibly abandoned at a bus stop on a busy main road in Manchester.
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis
Registration date : 2008-04-07

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Abandoned cat Empty Re: Abandoned cat

Post by Teddy Wed May 28, 2008 9:53 am

Really hope that one of the people at the bus stop was the owner Ali, I couldn't imagine that they would just ignore the poor thing even if it wasn't theirs. Lets hope not anyway.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed May 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Surely it had to have been one of the peoples at the bus stop! SURELY not all 3 random people would ignore it - one maybe, but surely not 3!! Crying or Very sad

sheesh, how many times did I say "surely"?? Embarassed
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed May 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Ugh... what a horrible thought! I hope the little mite was picked up by someone, and it's now living the life of luxury... in my mind, that's what happened, as I cannot bare to think of any other scenarios...
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm

I honestly don't know. It just seemed really strange to me that the cat was sat a few metres away from the 3 people in the bus stop??! If that was me and I had to take my cat on a bus, I'd have stayed with the cat no matter what!
Well, I did what I could and reported it, even if it had belonged to someone who was waiting at the bus stop.
I just hope the poor thing is well and cosy.
Ali
Ali
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1236
Cat(s): : Isis

http://AliJones.myarbonne.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed May 28, 2008 8:44 pm

You did the right thing Ali, if it belonged to someone there, then there would be no problem with the RSPCA, but if it didn't, RSPCA will take care of it. You could always phone and explain it was you who reported it and is there any news.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down