For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New home for abandoned Lola

4 posters

Go down

New home for abandoned Lola Empty New home for abandoned Lola

Post by maddymoo Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:27 pm

I know that most live too far away to help, but I thought I'd mention this in case anyone knew anyone, ya know the score... anyhoo...

Lola is approximately 10months old and is a black semi-long haired cat. She was abandoned at my girls' vetinary practice 11weeks ago heavily pregnant, she gave birth to 3 kittens which have all found homes, but Lola is still waiting for her forever home to find her at a foster home. At the foster home she is indoors and it seems that she is suited to the indoor life, so wouldn'd need to be an outdoor cat, she is very loving and playful and just loves company. She is due back at the vets on this wed and will be neutered before going on to her forever home. The vets in question is Firstvets on Chillingham Road, Gosforth, Newcastle.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

New home for abandoned Lola Empty Re: New home for abandoned Lola

Post by pokbg Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:15 am

Blessed Lola! Wishing her all the luck in the world finding that special forever home soon.

She sounds wonderful, and I'm so happy she's at her safe and sound fosterhome at the moment... fingers and toes crossed someone will fall inlove with her soon!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:30 pm

Poor thing, but she will find a forever home, sometimes it just takes a wee while for that to happen.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:12 pm

Yes, I'm sure she will too, as she sounds so lovely, how could she not?

Although it was irresponsible of whoever to abandon her and her babies, I'm actually relieved that they had the foresight to leave her at a vets, at least they would be taken care of, rather than leaving by side of road, ditch or worse...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Awww poor wee angel No She sounds lovely - perhaps I need to sweeten up my hubby and tell him we NEED this little girl Wink Emphasize the indoor cat bit Laughing

I keep saying to the woman at the RSPCA shop that if they ever get any pregnant queens in I'll foster them and keep the Mum after the kittens go off to their new homes but, so far, nothings come up. Rolling Eyes Neil has never seen kittens reared from birth so it would be nice for him to experience Very Happy And now that we don't have any other pets it would be ideal Wink
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Well, I was in today picking up more food for Mads and an extra wormer and the sign was still up about her...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:45 pm

I'll hoy a few more hints at Neil Wink He's driving me nuts with this RIDICULOUS insistance that we can't go putting a catflap into our front door and that otherwise it just won't be fair for a cat to have to rely on us to let it in or out. New home for abandoned Lola 265331 What he fails to take into consideration is the fact that I've always kept my cats in at night anyway and don't let them out until about 8 or 9am in the morning, especially during the birds' breeding season New home for abandoned Lola 172268
We live in a very quiet courtyard and the road outside isn't busy anyway and we are surrounded by big overgrown gardens so, to me, the cat would be in it's element being able to go out and explore.

I'm gonna work on him....... New home for abandoned Lola 43453 The annoying thing is that I jokingly said to him when he rang me up on his way home from Cumbria on Friday to pop into Tesco at KIngston Park to get a few supplies in and some kitten food because I'd went out and bought a couple Wink He never even batted an eye!!!! Said he'd not be bothered if I had!!! Shocked He's a total softie when it comes to cats and I know if I just went out and came back with a cat or kittens he'd love them straight away Very Happy PERHAPS after our holiday I may just take advantage of this weakness of his for the first time in ELEVEN years!!! Laughing
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down