For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophie's diet

3 posters

Go down

Sophie's diet Empty Sophie's diet

Post by Teddy Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 am

Again, or rather a lack of one. Rolling Eyes I have really really tried to limit what she eats and she doesn't/hasn't disappeared more or less since I started working from home, so I can't blame her getting fed else where, but she hasn't lost an ounce. Laughing She's still a chunky monkey and that's even just giving her a *light* dry food diet. Cost a bloody fortune too. Laughing Maybe she's just a cobby bodied cat and if her legs were longer she would look fine Sophie's diet 43453 Moto is slim and slinky without even trying. Rolling Eyes
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Sophie's diet Empty Re: Sophie's diet

Post by Ian B Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:57 am

You can't do any more than try and limit her intake Kath, but if she's getting food elsewhere you're stuck.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 am

I don't think she is, but having said that the little madm hasn't been seen for an hour so who knows, I reckon, if she's happy and healthy I should just lighten up, hahah no pun intended.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 pm

As long as things don't get out of hand, leave her be if she's happy'n'healthy. I'd rather have a tubby cat that was enjoying life than one a so called *ideal* weight who was miserable.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh definately, she rarely eats wet food, so these biscuit type things will just do fine, she seems to like them too, so although they have done nothing for her waist line, they're not being wasted.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Teddy wrote:Again, or rather a lack of one. Rolling Eyes I have really really tried to limit what she eats and she doesn't/hasn't disappeared more or less since I started working from home, so I can't blame her getting fed else where, but she hasn't lost an ounce. Laughing She's still a chunky monkey and that's even just giving her a *light* dry food diet. Cost a bloody fortune too. Laughing Maybe she's just a cobby bodied cat and if her legs were longer she would look fine Sophie's diet 43453 Moto is slim and slinky without even trying. Rolling Eyes

You have just described Mary and buddy to a tee. Mary is the chunky one whilst only picking at food, and Buddy is tall and lanky despite his food intake(he's a gannet). Although he does look very skinny now he's lost hi winter coat.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Laughing Moto is all legs too, and he doesn't walk as such, he minces, very camp way of walking. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down