For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting Bola

2 posters

Go down

Fighting Bola Empty Fighting Bola

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 pm

I don't know what's got into him today, but he's been dead set on causing trouble with the two cats next door. At one pont he had one of them, I couldn't see which, trapped at the back of the shed in it's own garden and no amount of shouting from me would get him to come away Rolling Eyes

That it was absolutely persisting it down at the time and he was soaked didn't bother him, shows how determined he was to have a fight.......and he did before his victim made a dash for safety thro' the open kitchen window next door.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Fighting Bola Empty Re: Fighting Bola

Post by Ian B Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 pm

My neighbour, Joanne, has just had to come out and rescue one of her two toms from Bolas clutches Evil or Very Mad all in next doors garden as well Embarassed

Bola slunk off back here and was rewarded with a light slap, tho' I suspect he knew it was coming from the tone of my voice. I'll have to tell Joanne she's free to drench Bola in cold water if it happens again while she's around.

I still can't get my head round Bola having this side to his character, not when he's been so friendly to all but the one other cat in all the time he's been here. Playing rough yes, but not actively going looking for a fight as he does with these two cats confused

He might just want to play, but as he plays rough or nothing his intentions may be misunderstood by these two cats, tho' they should both be big enough to see him off easily. It's at times like this I really miss Buddy as he was always up for a bit of rough'n'tumble with Bola, who'sd usually start it all off, but Buddy would finish it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Thankfully he's behaved himself (so far) At least if he has been fighting it was out of my sight/hearing as I've not seen much of him today.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

He maybe having a day off for it all to start again tomorrow, or the other two are keeping their distance by keeping inside. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 am

I feel sorry for them, they've just about got their bearings and can roam a bit now, but when they do they run the risk of bumping into Bola, tho' they're not even safe in their own garden as he goes looking for them Rolling Eyes

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Nothing worse than a heighbourhood thug, well to them anyway, everyone elses friend. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 pm

He's getting to be a right pita with his picking on these two next door Rolling Eyes

He's not a big cat as such tho' is deceptively heavy and these two are both much bigger than him so *should* be able to at least stand their ground. That they don't probably only encourages him to carry on being a bully, but tbh, I wouldn't mind him coming home with tail between legs if it meant he'd been taught a lesson he wouldn't forget in a hurry

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Doesn't sound like that's going to happen any time soon. But you never know maybe one or both of them will pluck up the courage and swipe him one. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down